Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really attracted to the Zoomers exhaust system. My question is why would I want to tear off a brand new Borla system that comes in my Daytona ? Are the Zoomers that much better?? $1100-$1200 for an exhaust seems a little bit stiff after spending over $35K for the car. I'd like to do some performance mods, just to give it that little extra, but keep the total cost around $1000. Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Is it really a Borla exhaust on the Daytona and the Performance Group Package?

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
jvs60 said:
Is it really a Borla exhaust on the Daytona and the Performance Group Package?
No. He's smoking something good.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your right !! It was some good stuff... :smoke: When I read Dodge's website it said "performance tuned exhaust" - I guess I just had Borla on the mind....

·
Registered
164 Posts
I didn't think so. I know that Mopar offers the Borla as an aftermarket part.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
seeing as how the daytona ram has a borla exhaust from the factory... I would not put it past them to put a borla on the daytona charger....

Also, the exhaust on the perfromance package is not the same as the daytona...

End of sept I am heading out to Cali, hopefully I will have my Daytona by then, and will be metting up with Ron at Zoomers see what gains the Daytona might or might not see with his system over the factory setup....

·
Registered
755 Posts
naperguy said:
I'm really attracted to the Zoomers exhaust system. My question is why would I want to tear off a brand new Borla system that comes in my Daytona ? Are the Zoomers that much better?? $1100-$1200 for an exhaust seems a little bit stiff after spending over $35K for the car. I'd like to do some performance mods, just to give it that little extra, but keep the total cost around $1000. Any suggestions ?
We'll be running a GB here in A few days and prices will be under $1000.00 Stay tuned for the anouncement... Our biggest and one of our best claims is a "Resonance Free Ride" no annoying drone in the cabin. I don't think Borla has masterd that without giving up performance to keep things quiet. Here's some video to remind you what we sound like.

Magnum SRT8 http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/MSRT-8/magnumSRT8.html

Charger R/T http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/dodgeCharger/default.htm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts