Charger Forums banner

Zoomers or Flowmaster 44's?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pretty much narrowed down which exhaust systems I like the best and I like the Zoomers system and the Flowmaster 44's. The way I look at it either I'm gonna go cheap or very expensive. I like the way Zoomers sound, the high quality looking system, and the fact that it has no drone but is it worth it putting that much money into an exhaust system? I also like the Flowmaster 44's sound and the fact that it's the cheapest route to a nice sounding exhaust but the mufflers aren't stainless steel which means they'll rust within 3-4yrs. Comments and advice are welcomed.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody.....?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Id go with the flowmaster 40's...cause they sound(to me) alot better than zoomers. I have the flowmaster 40's with reso's delete and could not be happier but its ur car....good luck

·
Registered
856 Posts
i have heard both and i think the flowmasters 44 sound better to me. i have flowmasters 40 and i origionally had the zoomer resonating tips. i turned off MDS and put on some regular flowmaster tips and the sound came alive again. still a little drone but not bad.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I prefer zoomers, hands down. Ofcourse I may be a little biased. :D

·
Registered
990 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Id go with the flowmaster 40's...cause they sound(to me) alot better than zoomers. I have the flowmaster 40's with reso's delete and could not be happier but its ur car....good luck

X2....Flowmaster 40 series is the way I would go! I have them and it sounds better than anything I've heard IMO. Here's a vid I made a last week with Desertcharger, he has Magnaflow (sounds very good too) and I have the Flowmaster 40 series exhaust with the reso delete.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Zoooooooooooomers!!!

Granted, i've never heard flowmaster but I LOVE my Zoomers exhaust, i've actually bought 2 of them now (my other SRT8 had it as well).

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Flowmasters will have drone if you remove the resonators...but it sounds sooooooo awesome! :rockon:

·
Registered
619 Posts
ZOOMERS!!! they literally sound better every day. i've seen them on a ride after being installed for over 50K miles and they still looked brand new! between that and the most enjoyable exhaust sound i've had on any car, i know it was well worth the cost. wait for a deal from Zoomer's, i got mine for 15% off with free shipping. i know they have run 20-25% off in the past.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anybody have any pics of their Flowmaster or Zoomers exhaust system setup? It would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
zoomers all the way. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Flowmasters will have drone if you remove the resonators...but it sounds sooooooo awesome! :rockon:

Any exhaust system will have drone if you remove the resonators, not just Flowmaster. Solution......turn MDS off!:rocker:

·
Registered
619 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts