Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in South Orange County willing to trade their Stock Exhaust System for a Zoomers with less than 6,000 miles on it, with resonator's.

I have two little ones, and I' have come to the conclusion, it's just too loud for my 10 month old.

The catch, you pay for the full removal and replacement of the system. I'm also thinking of switching over to an SRT8 Jeep, so better to trade it I think...

Just PM me if you are interested. Oh, and I LOVED my Zoomers!

Dave

·
Registered
731 Posts
Or- Try and sell them and just by Corsa. They are NOT loud but nice and deep. My child goes to sleep with them. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, I'm surprised. The Zoomers were just too loud for them. I loved them of course...

I'll have to look into that option, as I don't want to lose the HP gain...

·
Registered
739 Posts
Ya know.....Ron at Zoomers might be able to swap it back from the next stock system he changes......I know I let him keep and toss my old stockers cuz I wasn't gonna use them anymore. I bet you guys could work something out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM sent! If anyone else is interestd, let me know in case this doesn't work out!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, THIS close to trading the bad boy in for a Jeep SRT8, better in the long run for my lil ones. Last Call!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
That's a hell of a deal! Someone is going to get really lucky!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts