Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got them put on tonight...installation $175.

The difference in sound was absolutely amazing. I had the same kind of smile as I did when I first picked up the Bee last October. I will post more pics when I take them. I had a friend also take a couple videos, and once I get those, I'll post those, too.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
looks good..i know someone with a bee that has zoomers and it sounds really good in person. :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
they look sweet, That Celica looks scared.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they look sweet, That Celica looks scared.
Actually, I think it was an Eclipse, but I could be mistaken. Regardless, you damn skippy it was scared.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Just got mine last week. I love the sound and want to drive it all the time with the windows down.

My wife .... she says she has to turn up the radio. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Looks good, but $175 for install was kinda high. Oh well as long as your happy.

·
Registered
194 Posts
That's awesome. I'm getting mine done today! :grin:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yea, 175 is way high. I think I paid 60 to have mine done. But even at 300 it would still be worth it. They make these cars sound so freaken awesom. I am trying to get them for my truck know. I want my truck to sound as good as tyhe wifes Charger.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Considering the fitment problems the guys had doing MY Zoomers (had to be done twice), I think 175 would be a bargain.

You DID have them welded, right? (Do a search on my name + Zoomers for my installation experience).

That being said, they ARE awesome, aren't they?:grin: I still have that annoying slight rattle though that I just can't track down. Learned to live with it.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Considering the fitment problems the guys had doing MY Zoomers (had to be done twice), I think 175 would be a bargain.

You DID have them welded, right? (Do a search on my name + Zoomers for my installation experience).

That being said, they ARE awesome, aren't they?:grin: I still have that annoying slight rattle though that I just can't track down. Learned to live with it.
Yeah, they welded them instead of using the clamps.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Nice, must sound awesome. But is it just me, or does your tire seem a bit bald?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice, must sound awesome. But is it just me, or does your tire seem a bit bald?
Nice catch, SupremeG. Those suckers look like they're going to need replacing pretty soon!!! :rockon:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I really liked the sound of the Zoomers when I had them on my 300CSRT (sold the car).

He's got plenty of tread left. Here is what an Eagle F1 looks like when no more tread left. :) Had to go get 2 new tires the next day.

Was after this burn out session, during an all Mopar gathering, in my MagSRT.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nice catch, SupremeG. Those suckers look like they're going to need replacing pretty soon!!! :rockon:
Yeah, I know I need new tires. Can ya blame me for abusing them? LOL. I finally learned how to do a good burnout a few weeks ago, and did one for about 30-45 seconds. The cloud hung in the air for about 45 minutes, and when I got in my car the next morning, it still smelled like burning rubber.

I just need to figure out what tires to get...

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Welcome to the club! Mine sets off car alarms whenever I drive by or start up... happened yesterday at Wal-Mart :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts