Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just got my zoomers installed yesterday. I have a few questions. 1, it looks like one side is lower than the other, and 2, there is a flutter. Is this normal? Here is a pic and a link to the video.

click here for the video

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I'm getting my zoomers installed right as I post this. The flutter sounds like an exhaust leak to me but I'm no professional. I think it has been posted before regarding getting the tailpipes in the right position. I think it takes some rotating of the pipes at the mufflers from what I remember reading.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
When I was squating down to check mine out it sounds like its fluttering, and I have mine welded. But the flutter seems to have gone away after I put more miles on her. I dunno if thats makes a difference or what not but I have no more flutter or very little. My exhaust is even all the way through, I have a problem with the mufflers being really close to the ground which makes it scary driving over large objects or breaks in the road.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Yes, mine hang low also (mufflers, that is..:tongue: ), and mine are welded, but, well, you all know my Zoomers story (for those that don't, search on Zoomers + my name).

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I just drove my SRT8 home with the zoomers. Sounds great except at part throttle near 65-75 MPH when it seems a little loud. Other than that sounds great. No whistle noise so maybe something (that finned thingie I've heard about) is bent and creating a whistle noise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts