Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Group Buy price is 15% off retail or $934.15 plus shipping, installation and sales tax if applicable. Local SoCal members Installation at our shop in Irvine, CA is $100.00 if you'd like to come here. We will start shipping exhaust systems as soon as 10 members have confirmed. If you'd like to pre-pay it will guarantee your system will be shipped first in that order from this production run. There is no limit to the number who may purchase only a time limit...The GB ends August 31st.

Charger Video: http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/dodgeCharger/default.htm

1. gserp4sox (Pre paid)
2 ANTMAG06 (Pre paid)
3. tbillotti (Pre paid)
4. Jester (Interested)
5. Bad_24_7 (Interested)
6. Meatball (Pre paid)
7. Beezn (Interested)
8. Dutchmaster (Interested)
9. poptheshoot (Pre-paid)

·
Registered
124 Posts
OK Ron,

I've done my homework and it's Zoomers by a landslide! I've read alot of good stuff from many happy customers. Count me in as #1. I will gladly pre-pay to be the first one shipped out. Can't wait.... :whistle: Come on guys, we need to get this up to ten systems!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The GB price is 15% off retail or $934.15 plus shipping, installation and sales tax if applicable. Local SoCal members Installation at our shop in Irvine, CA is $100.00 if you'd like to come here. We will start shipping as soon as 10 members have confirmed. If you'd like to pre-pay it will guarantee your system will be shipped first in that order from this production run. There is no limit to the number who may purchase only a time limit...The GB ends August 31st.

1. gserp4sox :)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
OK Ron I will call you tomorrow. I think I have finally convinced the wife. I hope I am #2 free shipping sounds great.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The Group Buy price is 15% off retail or $934.15 plus shipping, installation and sales tax if applicable. Local SoCal members Installation at our shop in Irvine, CA is $100.00 if you'd like to come here. We will start shipping exhaust systems as soon as 10 members have confirmed. If you'd like to pre-pay it will guarantee your system will be shipped first in that order from this production run. There is no limit to the number who may purchase only a time limit...The GB ends August 31st.

1. gserp4sox (Pre paid)
2 ANTMAG06 (Pre paid)
3. tbillotti (Pre paid)
4. Jester (Interested)
5. Bad_24_7 (Interested)
6. Meatball (Pre paid)
7. Beezn (Interested)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Talked to Ron at Zoomers. I just purchased a new 05 Magnum and he graciously let me get in on the charger discount purchase of the Zoomer exhaust system for my Magnum. I'm really looking forward to getting this installed.
This looks like a great forum. I'll be visiting it more often.
Thanks again Ron.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

1. gserp4sox (Pre paid)
2 ANTMAG06 (Pre paid)
3. tbillotti (Pre paid)
4. Jester (Interested)
5. Bad_24_7 (Interested)
6. Meatball (Pre paid)
7. Beezn (Interested)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just a Tag for Ron.

I've had mine on now for a couple of weeks, and absolutely love them. ;)

GB = Group Buy

ie a discount from retail.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tricster said:
Just a Tag for Ron.

I've had mine on now for a couple of weeks, and absolutely love them. ;)

GB = Group Buy

ie a discount from retail.
Glad you like them, thanks again you guys are great! :clap:

Also ECOOL thanks for the referral... tbiloti ordered a set this afternoon and got in on the group buy.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

1. gserp4sox (Pre paid)
2 ANTMAG06 (Pre paid)
3. tbillotti (Pre paid)
4. Jester (Interested)
5. Bad_24_7 (Interested)
6. Meatball (Pre paid)
7. Beezn (Interested)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Re: Zoomers Exhaust/ Group Buy 15% off

1. gserp4sox (Pre paid)
2 ANTMAG06 (Pre paid)
3. tbillotti (Pre paid)
4. Jester (Interested)
5. Bad_24_7 (Interested)
6. Meatball (Pre paid)
7. Beezn (Interested)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DutchMaster said:
Wow.. set me to DEFINATELY interested.. Ill be in touch to make things definate. How do I pay? PayPal?
Call me when your ready to order if you prepay now your order will ship in that order. Just give me a call and I'll take your Credit Card # over the phone. Thanks, Ron 949-916-3240

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

1. gserp4sox (Pre paid)
2 ANTMAG06 (Pre paid)
3. tbillotti (Pre paid)
4. Jester (Interested)
5. Bad_24_7 (Interested)
6. Meatball (Pre paid)
7. Beezn (Interested)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ron - I was going to call and ask you a few questions, but I thought a some of the folks here might be interested in the answers:
  1. How does this setup work with the Dynatech header system?
  2. What is the cost to get the exahust system dipped (I think that is the correct term)?
  3. What are the performance gains that we can expect (in conjunction with the cool air induction)?
  4. How many of these have been sold to Charger owners and what has their response been?
Thanks in advance for answering these questions.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jester said:
Ron - I was going to call and ask you a few questions, but I thought a some of the folks here might be interested in the answers:
  1. How does this setup work with the Dynatech header system?
  2. What is the cost to get the exahust system dipped (I think that is the correct term)?
  3. What are the performance gains that we can expect (in conjunction with the cool air induction)?
  4. How many of these have been sold to Charger owners and what has their response been?
Thanks in advance for answering these questions.
Here you go, answers to your questions...

1. Our system will not effect present or future header installation. They might effect the sound that only can be better and of corse the power gains should be 30 plus Hp.

2. By dipped do you mean ceramic coated? I never had that process quoted before. The componants, the mufflers and tips are 304 stainless steel so the pipes are the only thing you might consider coating. Although I wouldn't bother they are already Aluminized inside and out to prevent rusting.

3. We did dyno testing on the Hemi 5.7 in the Dodge Ram 1500. See dyno results: http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/zoomers_dyno_results.htm
17.5 hp 18 Ft Lbs of torque.

4. Zoomers Group buy #2 at lx forums brought in a hand full of Charger owners. Check it out... Do a search "Zoomers" you'll be reading for weeks. There are Zoomers on close to 100 LX cars and the reviews are sparkling. Also check www.300cforums.com http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?p=108474&highlight=zoomers+group#post108474

1 - 20 of 69 Posts