Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Zoomers F\S 5.7 OBO

hello all. i had zoomers on my car and loved them but wanted louder so i went the SLP route. the zoomers have about 1000 miles on them. they are in great condition. the only problem is that i had them welded on so shipping is goin to be a problem. basically i would have to cut them up to fit them in a box to ship. i will post some pics soon. if you live in the bay area that is even better. PM me for details. they retail new for $1100 and am going to start by selling them for around $800 OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
youll sell these quick dude, just prob not for the 860 price tag. ill start asking around with the guys i know that may be interested.

well we can work on the price. its just that i paid so much for them. i live in mountain view and depending on what price we agree on i will help you install them in my garage. i have all the jacks and stands.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i would LOVE to buy them, ima send you a PM rather than open up here ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump. . price updated. . $750 OBO

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i love the slp. i had the LM2 on there and it was alittle louder than zoomers on the outside. then i swaped in the LM1 and it got hella loud. the problem with these is that even though there louder on the outside so is the drone on the inside. but thats where my 12 inch kickers come in handy. i would honestly like to keep the zoomers too so i can swap them all in and out but having 3 systems is a waste of space for me. as soon as i sell the set im buying headers and cats. lol.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
id say the LM2 are realy similar in sound to the zoomers but the zoomers are more refined. the LM1's are basicaly straight pipe.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
bump come on guys, 750 is a GREAT price for zoomers!! If I still had my R/T I would buy these right now. Got zoomers on my SRT8 and LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE THEM!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bumpage. . pm me and we can work a deal. . i will ship if we can work somthing out . .

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump. . . comon guys there collecting dust. . make me an offer

·
Registered
145 Posts
Man I would love to have them.....To bad I live in Colorado. I don't want to insult you as I know you paid 1100 for them. But since they are now "dusty", :) would you consider something like 450?...I also heard some people have used Greyhound bus lines to ship large items. they just throw them in the luggage hold. It would be a shame to cut up those nice welded pipes. Not sure what that would cost though.... How much do you think they weigh? 50 lbs?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
id say around 50 lbs. i think 450 is way low. ive only had them for about 2 or 3 months and have 1000 miles on them. to be honest your not going to find to many (if any) other used zooomers systems for sale. they may be dusty but there in perfect condition. .

·
Registered
145 Posts
That is fine, By the way, I was just joking about the "dusty" comment since you mentioned the collecting dust thing. They look GREAT! Oh well, can't blame me for trying. I am sure they are worth what you want, I am just not sure my wife would let me pay that much:). She does not see the value of an exhaust system like we all do. Plus I think she would not understand me buying another exhaust especially since I dropped $450.00 on 2 different Exhaust mods already. I first had the Brylcreem mod then replaced my resos with Manaflow mufflers welded in my stock pipes. I wish you had these for sale before I did all that. Zoomers is what I really wanted from the start, but I think i am too far down the road right now. But thanks for at least entertaining the offer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.