Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Zoomer's Exhaust for 5.7L - $450 Shipped!

For Sale:

Zoomer's Cat/Back stainless steel exhaust - $400/obo

AEM Brute Force CAI - $100/obo **************SOLD**********************

Rob
314-761-6187

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sending PM

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
man what a bargain on that zoomers exhaust!!! bump!!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Those are great prices. Any pictures?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are great prices. Any pictures?
*****THE INTAKE HAS BEEN SOLD

I took the exhaust off this past Friday - I'm running straight off the cats!!!!!! I would recommend e-cutouts in addition to any exhaust system. I know that's the route I'm going from now on!

The exhaust is at a buddy's house, I will post pictures as soon as I can. My signature shows what they looked like on my car.

You will need new clamps... or have the sections welded. These pipes are nicely broken in.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
^^^Good info

Cutouts seem to have been getting very popular within the last several months on this forum.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
This is a good deal on a Zoomers!! Does it have the x-pipe also or uses the factory one?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is a good deal on a Zoomers!! Does it have the x-pipe also or uses the factory one?
It includes the X-Pipe. I paid $1050 plus shipping on a group buy. I can't remember how much shipping was.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^Good info

Cutouts seem to have been getting very popular within the last several months on this forum.
I grin ear to ear driving it now - so sad to give it up! I was happy with the zoomer's, but dumping right after the cats cannot be beat - but you run the risk of getting tickets and failing inspection - that's why you need electronic cutouts.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
It includes the X-Pipe. I paid $1050 plus shipping on a group buy. I can't remember how much shipping was.
Wow, This is an excellent deal!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This exhaust system must go!!!!!!!!!!!! $450-Shipped to anywhere in the upper 48!

Call Rob - 314-761-6187

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
is it a 2.25" system or 2.5"??

·
Registered
53 Posts
Api-1008

Are you sure that is the right P/N? According to the Zoomer's website, that is the P/N for the V6 model...

·
Registered
53 Posts
apologies...
I called Zoomers and they admitted that their website has some wrong info. Your info looks correct. I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
818 Posts
is this system loud or just kinda normal?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Google "Charger Zoomers video clip". There's lots of videos on YouTube showing what they look and sound like. There's more info on the zoomersexhaust.com, though some of it is incorrect. stlChargerRT has the facts straight 2.25" diameter stainless steel. One place on Zoomers' website says that model is 2.25 Aluminized, which is cheaper. I talked to the guy at Zoomers and he said all there stuff is stainless.

Oh and hopefully, I've got first dibs on this deal. Rob, check your voicemail dude - I left you a message. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Rob,

I called you twice at the number above. Are the Zoomers still for sale?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Seriously what is wrong with you peopel?!

$400 for a Zoomers exhaust? How come no one has already bought this yet?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts