·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Nope..........no issues here.

- Mark

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Yes - major install headaches and ongoing rattling issues. Do a search on my name + Zoomers.

That being said, I DO like the exhaust - look and sound - but if I had to do it over, I would probably go Corsa or Magnaflow.

·
Registered
928 Posts
wow only person ive ever heard say something bad about zoomers.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Good thing i live in California..............I had the actual Zoomers shop do the install on the car...

Drove up to Buena Park area and they did everything in under 1 1/2 hrs. Very nice and helpful individuals......:)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Well, there were some quality control issues with my system; I even discussed this at the time with Ron at Zoomers. I'm not saying I don't like the system, but I have had a couple problems with it, and I think that for the money, it should have been better.

I'm not saying anything here that hasn't been discussed in my earlier threads, or with Ron himself.

I had the actual Zoomers shop do the install on the car...
That's the ticket if you live out there. Very persnickity to install properly.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Perfect sounding system. You will hear the MDS kick on.... I NEVER heard it for the 2yrs my exhaust was stock minus resonators. So....I turned off the MDS with my predator. It isn't that annoying, and I may turn it back on, just playing.

No drone on the 5.7s, clean setup, good hangers and product. You can't install it yourself unless you have an impact wrench. I'd also suggest having it welded to keep it solid and avoid exhaust leaks.

otherwise, great set up!

Swexlin, if you think you have a rattle in a tip, why not sent the tail pipe and tip back to Ron for replacement. I'm in Lancaster BTW, went to Downingtown years ago - back when it was one school... :D

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I have 2 problems with my Zoomers.... one, the mufflers hang kinda low so I've scraped them on something since my car is slammed. But why are they the lowest hanging thing under my car? Two, my MPG suffered because now Im still flooring it everytime I can to hear them roar and I've had them since june 07. If I was going to buy another exhaust it would be the corsas after hearing them in a vid clip.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zoomerz Rattles... I Just Got My Zoomers Back And It Started Rattling Bad. I Took It Back To The Shop Again And Its Being Worked On Now. But That Suks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Zoomerz Rattles... I Just Got My Zoomers Back And It Started Rattling Bad. I Took It Back To The Shop Again And Its Being Worked On Now. But That Suks.
Rattling has to be your installer, not the pipes. Welded parts do not rattle, anyway I have them on my 06 SRT8 charger and 08 Grand Cherokee SRT8 and love every moment of them.

·
Registered
916 Posts
1 problem........ I CAN'T STAY OFF THE ACCELERATOR!!

ZOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah Thats What I Though. Hes Fixin It Already Newayz. Work Guaranteed. Didnt Give Him That Much Time To Work On It Actually. I Just Left It There For As Long As It Takes Now. :) Thanxs Guyz. Cant Wait To Roar Down The Street Again. Oh And I Love When I Turn On Tha Car. It Fukn Screams. Lol.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Had mine for almost a year. Love them, and love the sound. DO NOT try to install them yourself. Take it to a shop. Unless you have some of the tools of a shop and a lift. It cost an extra $60 to have them installed and welded.
But you won't find a better sounding exhaust system.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
My shop didn't weld them because they had too much difficulty trying to install them. In fact, one tip is lower and points in a slightly different direction than the other. Other than that, and all of the extra gas I've burned listening to it, the exhaust has been great. It got me pulled over once so the cop could find out what exhaust I was running. It's really fun in parking lots. If someone has parked a little too close to your car, you WILL set off their alarm when starting or revving your engine. In fact, I set off 6 alarms one afternoon when I turned down a side street and floored it. The sound shot of the buildings around me and made a fantastic amount of noise...

We were amused. :smoke:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts