Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed Zoomer Cannon Tips on my SLP LM2 exhaust to try and tone down the drone.. Very happy with the results! Overall volume is down about 25%.. 2000 rpm killer drone is gone.. still sounds loud and like a V8 , still has the rumble/burble sound I like but without vibrating your eardrums.. MDS is still detectable on highway but much less so.. you have to be listening for it now to hear it.. The tips are big and awesome looking.. I just stared at them for a while! I would definitely recommend them to anyone losing their mind over too loud an exhaust!
Thanks Ron & Zoomers for a great product!!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Just installed Zoomer Cannon Tips on my SLP LM2 exhaust to try and tone down the drone.. Very happy with the results! Overall volume is down about 25%.. 2000 rpm killer drone is gone.. still sounds loud and like a V8 , still has the rumble/burble sound I like but without vibrating your eardrums.. MDS is still detectable on highway but much less so.. you have to be listening for it now to hear it.. The tips are big and awesome looking.. I just stared at them for a while! I would definitely recommend them to anyone losing their mind over too loud an exhaust!
Thanks Ron & Zoomers for a great product!!
Do we have to ask for pictures...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts