Charger Forums banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Take a long time and read what you just posted.

I never said he was not allowed to post outside the vendor section.

I have never bashed his products, I would ask some of the same questions if I was thinking about purchasing some of his fluids.

No one is offended. Good god, this is only a charger forum.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts

I have never bashed his products, I would ask some of the same questions if I was thinking about purchasing some of his fluids.

You are correct sir and I owe you a sincere apology. I shouldn't lump you in with the likes of Ritz, that was wrong of me and again I apologize to you for that.

Again I apologize to you for my error sir. No not being a smart ass I am being sincere.

I agree with you about this just being a Charger forum that people need to SERIOUSLY lighten the ef up.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Don't want to get caught up in the heated discussion in this thread so back to the OP's original concern.
For those who may want to try this themselves----
Just did my 8HP45 service, 45K miles. The OEM pan (came with bolts & new fill plug) was $166.00 on Amaz*n.
I got 7qts of OEM fluid from Eb*y--found a deal-- total cost about $140.00 -- so about $300.00 in total for parts. FYI--most single qts are going for $30.00 ( I have my reasons for going OEM).
After warmup, drained about 5 1/4 qts out , it was dirty but not black-- about what i expected. All the magnets had a layer of fine sludge on them, also not unexpected. Torqued bolts, did the refill procedure and it ended up being about the same as what came out-- 5 1/4 qts-- so i have an extra qt + leftover but that's fine.
Took a few hrs but not really all that difficult. :driving:
Getting back on track (everybody go to neutral corners and cool off..yikes spring fever makes people feisty!) yes it is not difficult to do at all as long as you have tall jack stands (or short ones if you are thin!)

·
Registered
6,915 Posts

I can only guess that this is in reference to some commentary from our resident bully and potty mouth. I don't see most of it since he's the sole member of my ignore list for the site.

I also agree that Brian isn't doing himself any favors by aligning with this type of personality. It's interesting that this behavior, which is clearly against the site's policies, doesn't get that person banned along with the other fella who was shown the door for similar behavior. **shrug**

At the end of the day, I'm actually the person who provided the answer to the original poster's question and provided links so he could help himself and then the usual nonsense ensued. I think my posts consisted of rather neutral questions and were met with a barrage of personal attacks. That ought to tell folks all they really need to know.

I did a search and wasn't able to find anything of note about Valvoline's product causing any issue with the 8HP transmissions. If anyone else found something, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Best,

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I can only guess that this is in reference to some commentary from our resident bully and potty mouth. I don't see most of it since he's the sole member of my ignore list for the site.

I also agree that Brian isn't doing himself any favors by aligning with this type of personality. It's interesting that this behavior, which is clearly against the site's policies, doesn't get that person banned along with the other fella who was shown the door for similar behavior. **shrug**

At the end of the day, I'm actually the person who provided the answer to the original poster's question and provided links so he could help himself and then the usual nonsense ensued. I think my posts consisted of rather neutral questions and were met with a barrage of personal attacks. That ought to tell folks all they really need to know.

I did a search and wasn't able to find anything of note about Valvoline's product causing any issue with the 8HP transmissions. If anyone else found something, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Best,
BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're too funny! You start attacking Brian any time you see him post and I'm the bully? You and your little clique jump on Brian like he's on fire any time someone asks about oil and now you're crying when the favor is returned?
Y'all do know he is allowed to post outside of his vendor forum right? He hasn't violated any forum rules and you aren't the forum police! Go re-read everything posted here, the nasty comments started with you, your train certainly wasn't late either was it? You are the absolute very definition of a bully! You enjoy starting crap with people but then when anyone fights back you drop to the ground, curl up in the fetal position and cry and then afterwards play the victim. Are you personal friends with Jussie Smollett by chance?

Go get your coloring book, put on your safety pins, and go to your cry closet snowy. Once again like a drum.

Oh boo hoo poor you. LMAO!

·
Vendor
10,382 Posts
At the end of the day, I'm actually the person who provided the answer to the original poster's question and provided links so he could help himself and then the usual nonsense ensued.

Ok, he asked whether he needs to change it and you answered. I also answered and gave him another option that is better than OEM and that's when your nonsense ensued. Had you left it alone and allowed the market place to do it's job there wouldn't be this inane long diatribe but your.....train is never late....BS started this.

I think my posts consisted of rather neutral questions and were met with a barrage of personal attacks. That ought to tell folks all they really need to know.

No, actually what your posts consisted of was a thinly veiled attempt at subterfuge calling into question the quality of our products with 10 years of paying as a vendor and without any proof of lack of quality in anything we make in any system or unit anywhere.......and still waiting for you to prove any failures or lack of quality.

Your intent was not to simply ask about certifications neutrally..... but to put out there the fear that if someone bought our products it is inferred that they would have problems just because of the lack of a governing body to bequeath certifications.

It is analogous to coming to and into my brick and mortar store and telling customers that are outside the store thinking of going in and and those in the store presently that you have real concerns about this company and their products and that they really need to be careful about purchasing anything from this place.....without any basis or proof of need for being careful one iota. Then telling the potential customer to go over to Walmart where you can get a better price and potentially safer stuff. If that were the case, I could call the police and my lawyer and have a 1,000 ft restraining order placed on you to keep you out of my store.......but here you are free to put doubt into peoples minds so as to dissuade others from purchasing from us.

You see, questioning us about our quality and then getting an answer is fine and then that should be the end of it. Buy our materials or don't but you don't leave it at that! You continue on badgering and badgering filling your house of cards with air that appears to have validity when it does not. That is how 71GTX got banned for trolling us and making derogatory statements and trying to ruin our business here.

Best,
That is why it ticked off Mangoman and many others who are afraid of reprisals on the forum verbally so they called me directly to voice their disgust at the attacks when they know how good our materials are and how much we don't deserve the deriding. :serious:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
Forum Vendor for 10 years!

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
The level of paranoia you're exhibiting about things I haven't even said and my "motivations" are interesting. I'll leave it to anyone who is interested to simply read what I wrote and draw their own conclusions. They can also note the completely asymmetric response with insults in response to questions that any reasonable person might ask. I saw others who didn't appear to object to my questions in the thread as well. But I guess their opinions are also part of the "subterfuge" you're imagining. Also, the general forums aren't your "store". I believe you're given a dedicated forum for that in exchange for whatever you pay this site. If you confined the constant selling to that venue, I doubt anyone would complain.

You also ignored my last question. You said you knew about problems with the alternative product I mentioned (Valvoline Maxlife) and "delamination", but didn't offer up any sources for anyone to learn about that. I'd be interested in seeing that data if you have any. I wasn't recommending it, just noting that ZF Lifeguard 8 compatibility is listed in their data sheet.

Edit: Redline also makes a product they claim is compatible for $12.95/qt. https://www.redlineoil.com/d6-atf

Here is an explicit list of fluids that ZF says are approved for this application. They update it every few months.

Entsprechend Ersatzteilnummer des Fahrzeugherstellers (According to the part number of the vehicle manufacturer):
ZF-LIFEGUARDFLUID 8 (ZF No. S671 090 312)
=> Audi / VW Oil No. G 060162 A1 / A2 / A6 ATF
=> BMW ATF 3+, Oil No. 83 22 2 289 720
=> Jaguar Oil No. 02JDE 26444
=> Land Rover Oil No. LR023288
=> Chrysler Oil No. 68157995AA
=> Petronas Tutela Transmission AS8

The list can be found here:

www.zf.com/schmierstoffe

Best,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will have a better day when you can show us all here the warranty rejections due to our lubricants....engine oils and transmission fluids and differential oils and the failures that have been produced where we ran away and were sued due to false claims you are claiming we are doing. If not, then it is Libel and you need to be careful!

As Mangoman said.....still waiting for those failures!:serious:

Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
Forum Vendor for 10 years!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Audi/comments/syxidk
Enjoy

·
Vendor
10,382 Posts
I am not surprised. I get to hear (unfortunately) these kinds of stories on a regular basis. Wrong materials and reduced quality!

Since the Pandemic started and into the present day, petrochemical prices have gone literally through the stratosphere!

The quality of virtually every lubricant....whether engine, transmission or differential have been paired back, watered down, quality lowered.....whatever words you want to use.

We have had to raise our prices due to our costs increasing but have not in any way reduced our quality and durability.

We have well over 100,000,000 customer driven miles on our QuantumBlue Custom Blends and have not 1 failure attributed to us on any system.

We continue to support this forum and have for over 13 years.

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
Forum vendor for over 13 years,

BND AUTOMOTIVE - PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN!

81 - 90 of 90 Posts