Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ZEX Charger/Magnum Nitrous System For 2005 And Up EFI Hemi Engines
SKU: 82177

The 2005 and newer Charger/Magnum Nitrous System has a fuel tap adapter that replaces the factory fuel line assembly on the passenger side of the engine. Much like the Hemi truck engine, the Charger and Magnum Hemi engines also uses a high pressure, 58psi, fuel system. Because of this, special jets are included in the kit for the optimum tuning.

Kit is fully adjustable from 75-125 horsepower
Fuel line adapter for the nitrous kit replaces passenger-side O.E.M. fuel line assembly
Kit fits the SRT8 models perfectly, make an easy 500+ hp with the 6.1L engine

Click here to order!

·
Registered
82 Posts
XD i love it and thnx for the info

the best nitrous for charger is ZEX many in this forums have ..

^_^ nice price

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The installation isn't to bad. Pretty much a matter of mounting the bottle, running the line to the front of the car, connect that to the solenoid "brain", drill a small hole for the nozzle, run the two lines from the "brain" to the induction, line to the fuel rail then an activation switch into the vehicle. This can be very safe on a stock motor as long as you don't get carried away with it.

You can see the installation instructions here - http://www.zex.com/Base/Instructions/ZEX180.pdf

Tom

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
By carried away do you mean using to big of a shot? Also the only NOS i know i saw from The Fast And The Furious, is that how it really works you push a button and go :)

Excuse my ignorance.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, some feel that a little nitrous is good (it is), more is better (it is too) and then more than that is great. Might not be a good idea. 100-125hp is usually fine. You can probably run 150 and be ok but anything you add alot of horsepower with something like this, anything can happen.

Kind of forget what you saw in The Fast And The Furious :) :) Bolts don't come loose, the floor won't fall out, you won't go into warp speed and you won't sail by everyone on the road :) But, hitting the botton and being pushed into the seat with an extra 125hp can happen. It will really wake the car up. A good way to visualize what a 100 shot can do is think of racing a car just like yours. You may run side by side. Now, put a 100 shot of nitrous one. At that end of the 1/4, that car will be about 10 car lengths ahead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts