Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you guys think? I had BT make me a custom hood emblem in the form off Link's Hyrulian Shield from the classic videogame series Zelda. What do you guys think.

Since I respect the opinions of the forum so much, please take your kids gloves off and tell me how you REALLY feel! :grin:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice!! What image were you thinking of. Zombie head?

·
Registered
687 Posts
more info....

where did you guys get those made at what is the website cause id like to order some myself of my own s***. but yea i think its cool. im into whatever makes mine stand out more from the others. like this for instance...http://scissor-doors.com/flip-flop-hood.php i just bought that kit for my charger last week still waiting on it but itl be here soon.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Looks sweet! I fell into the clutches of Heidi and those Billett Demons, and have some stuff on order. I won't show it off till the bullrun though, if it all makes it here by then.

·
Registered
82 Posts
where did you guys get those made at what is the website cause id like to order some myself of my own s***. but yea i think its cool. im into whatever makes mine stand out more from the others. like this for instance...http://scissor-doors.com/flip-flop-hood.php i just bought that kit for my charger last week still waiting on it but itl be here soon.
I always liked the look of gull wing doors on a delorean and also Lambo doors but no way would I ever attempt to mod them. I think suicide doors would look absolutely kicka$$ on a charger though and the Charger has the perfect doors (big and bulky) for it to look really good. Anyone here moded their doors into suicide doors? If so I'd love to see some pics. I shudder at the amount of $ that it would cost though.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
FlipFlopNinja,
Very cool emblem. Love the detail. True you may get some questions about it but still a cool idea. :)

I always liked the look of gull wing doors on a delorean and also Lambo doors but no way would I ever attempt to mod them. I think suicide doors would look absolutely kicka$$ on a charger though and the Charger has the perfect doors (big and bulky) for it to look really good. Anyone here moded their doors into suicide doors? If so I'd love to see some pics. I shudder at the amount of $ that it would cost though.
MrMorgan has suicide doors. Met him for the first time at the Columbus Spring M&G. Very cool guy and sweet ride!!!
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41158

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Thats WAY cool :)

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
BilletTechnology hood emblems are like started drugs, and Heidi knows it. They're cheap, and they make you feel so good you want more. Then its door sills, and then a shifter, and then engine caps. Next thing you know you are shellin 300 bucks for a fuse box cover. One day you'll be buying a BT spoiler, or a BT door or something. lol.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
BilletTechnology hood emblems are like started drugs, and Heidi knows it. They're cheap, and they make you feel so good you want more. Then its door sills, and then a shifter, and then engine caps. Next thing you know you are shellin 300 bucks for a fuse box cover. One day you'll be buying a BT spoiler, or a BT door or something. lol.
LOL I know I need to go sell some more blood!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
*sigh* No lie there. I am gettting to the point where I am having BT make custom emblems to put on my emblems!

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
what?!? there is a BT spoiler and door??? How come its not on the website? How much are they going for? Gonna call Heidi in the morning and order by phone . . . . . .

:):):) Ok, I know I have a problem . . . . .
Hi, my name is turbobuckeye and I'm addicted to BT. :grin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts