Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus Dynamics
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this Z Automotive Tazer for a friend since he isn't on the forums. It came off his 2016 R/T blacktop and is in great shape, just recently upgraded to a 2020 scat and doesn't want it anymore. The Tazer is unmarried and pictured below. Does NOT include the double bypass so if you have a 2018 and up model you will need to purchase the bypass on your own in order for the tazer to be compatible. These run for $250 new I'm asking $180 buyer covers shipping or local meet up. Located in Bergen County, NJ. PM me if anyone has any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Selling this Z Automotive Tazer for a friend since he isn't on the forums. It came off his 2016 R/T blacktop and is in great shape, just recently upgraded to a 2020 scat and doesn't want it anymore. The Tazer is unmarried and pictured below. Does NOT include the double bypass so if you have a 2018 and up model you will need to purchase the bypass on your own in order for the tazer to be compatible. These run for $250 new I'm asking $180 buyer covers shipping or local meet up. Located in Bergen County, NJ. PM me if anyone has any questions.
Still got this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts