Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sure this question is asked frequently but, who better to information from than the people on this forum?

Given the mods i have (in sig), where do i go from there? should i keep focusing on performance or should i slow down and concentrate on some exterior or interior mods? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
how much are you looking to spend? I'd go heads, cam, LT headers

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
If it's quick enough for you, I'd beef the suspension up...I pretty much plan on mirroring your motor mods(maybe a throttle body as well). I want my RT a little more stable in turns, so I plan on researching a track/street setup...I like the Pedders kits. I personally don't plan on too many exterior mods because I like the "Street Sleeper" effect, looks stock but kicks yer butt. Thinking about my first sentence... Is it ever quick enough? lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
The're diffinately more HP mods you can do, cam, superchager, nitrous, ect... But since you've done the somewhat basic of all modes, I think you should focus on exterior to make your ride unique. Rims and tires, lowered suspension, body markings (if you like them), de-badge or re-badge and whatever else you think is appropriate. Maybe some interior modes, LED's, DVD player in the head rests and dash, upgrade your stereo, and maybe add a fishbowl or two (LOL).

Your ride, your mods. Be creative but unique.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
182 Posts
How much money do you have to burn and what's more important to you looks or performance?

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I'd say suspension upgrades (coilovers, sway bars, strut braces, bushings, etc.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts