Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 charger RT without the RT performance package. I cant seem to find information or specs that people have observed from their own vehicles using the predator. I am thinking about getting one, but I am just not sure if it is worth it. I know there are different settings and tunes, but what are some of the numbers you are experiencing with the RTs. how many more horsepower, 0-60 times etc.

On a seperate note, my 0-60 time has dropped between .5 and 1 second within the past 6 months. The only difference in the car is I put some slightly softer tires on it. could that be the problem? any suggestions?

TIA
WIlliam

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm sure the ever increasing HEAT in Texas has something to do with it. However, a softer tire will get more traction on a hot sticky 1/4 mile track but will wear out quicker. These issues combined will probably balance out with the temps but .5-1 second doesn't sound that bad unless your bracket racing for cash$$$.

Buy the predator, there are plenty of threads on specs, or visit a dyno shop to get the most out of your cars engine. Hope this helps. V/R

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Predator on canned tune304whp...CMR custom tune....335rwhp...370rwtqe!!!!!!!!..stock

·
Registered
559 Posts
I went from a Superchips to a Predator and was just amazed of the difference. 1-2nd gear lunges you forward now and every shift thereafter. Go get a Predator........you won't be sorry. The best thing I ever did.

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Ralph you have a PM regarding those numbers...if that is correct, I am all over that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts