Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really didn't think about this until I got a new Grill, a Mopar CAI, and a Borla Cat back this week. Very happy with the install but looked in my the boot and I now have my old grille and old intake in my boot. My first thought was to chuck it in the bin but then was thinking is there any reasons to keep this stuff?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I really didn't think about this until I got a new Grill, a Mopar CAI, and a Borla Cat back this week. Very happy with the install but looked in my the boot and I now have my old grille and old intake in my boot. My first thought was to chuck it in the bin but then was thinking is there any reasons to keep this stuff?

I have the same question, I'm about to replace my exhaust and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the stock one.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
List them on eBay or Craigslist.com .... somebody out there would want the stuff for the right price.

The factory intake I'd keep in case the vehicle gets traded back into a Dodge dealer or if I replace the Charger I have now with a different one that uses the same intake, I'd be able to re-use it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good idea about the intake. If anybody wants the stock R/T grille you can have it if you want to pay shipping from the UAE. Or else its in the bin this weekend. and They did not give me my old Cat-Back??? But I dont think I want to be bothered. How much could you get for a stock R/T Cat-Back and who would want it??

·
Registered
551 Posts
Someone could want a stock cat back for the same reason your selling your stock parts, they could be trading it back to the dealership and want to convert their car back to stock.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i have all my stock parts in my shed, when it comes time to trade the car in everything goes back on minus the cat back that can stay but everything else comes off and will be for sale on here so someone else can enjoy the modding, and it will all be cheap...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts