1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
74 Posts
the trunk black out looks really bad, they didn't do a good job on that, its pretty dumb they put daytona, shouldve put Charger R/T or something.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I could care less if someone is faking it till they make it but thats fraud if the dealer is selling that as a Daytona.

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
WTH????????? MY SILVER DAYTONA IS NUMBERED 1/1
It just makes me sick that people are trying to pose this bad....

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
yea i wrote that guy a message, he already replied, then i replied back to him. i also posted on the other thread

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
which other thread?

·
Registered
708 Posts
It's going to be a SAD day when some poor guy comes on this forum and Says, Hi, I'm Joe Schmo and I just bought a one of a kind Silver Daytona!

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's going to be a SAD day when some poor guy comes on this forum and Says, Hi, I'm Joe Schmo and I just bought a one of a kind Silver Daytona!
x2

·
Registered
968 Posts
the trunk black out looks really bad, they didn't do a good job on that, its pretty dumb they put daytona, shouldve put Charger R/T or something.
NK, check out the charger lettering on the trunk, they cut out the black out decal some to get it around it!

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NK, check out the charger lettering on the trunk, they cut out the black out decal some to get it around it!
i know, that's so ugly looking, the R/T and Charger badges need to be black or something dark to look right, not chrome.

·
Registered
374 Posts
This is how the guy responded.

Dear lear3si,

Thank you for the kind email. If you read the auction it says two times in the description that it has a Daytona appearance package (This means stickers). We CLEARLY state that it is an RT in the auction. Some people can NOT afford a real Daytona and this is the alternative for them. Please dont email again just because you are following the band wagon from a Forum.

- salemcjd

This is pretty funny and shows you about anybody can sell a car and also this dealer dont mind lying to anyone. Yeah its a "appearance package",for a numbered daytona, but you think they are gonna tell that to joe shmoe who walks in and dont know any better. This not a "appearance package" is just some pathetic dealer trying to screw someone. Are they even allowed to do this and sell it? I would love to talk to these people face to face and let them know just how friggin rediculous this is. These stickers are rip offs of the daytona's anyways.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
didn't someone on here buy a "silver daytona" I remember a while ago a new member was sharing pictures of his 2006 "special edition daytona" and after every one told him/her its not really a daytona...that person disappeard off these forums.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Is there really a product from Dodge called the "Daytona Appearance Package"? I don't think so and if not, the guy really is an idiot for posting such.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
It says right in the auction "I have done my best to accurately describe this car" or something similar. I am sure that he is an honest guy that has taken the time to educate himself about a product that he is trying to sell.

:nervous s OK... I'm just kidding. What a hoser.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have an 06 Silver RT, and when I bought it, the dealer took the initiative to put a HEMI decal on the hood, and a Borla 125 exhaust on it... I guess they were trying to drum up business... But that dealer posing it as a "Daytona" is just bad...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts