Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Oh man, that General Lee replica is real nice. I would take a coupe anyday, as long as it was SRT8.
Love the Asanti rims, could do without the grill tho. Also no spoiler for those of you that dont like the spoiler on the CSRT.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
First one looks like th West Coast Customs Charger and the second is the 2008 Super Bee

·
Registered
473 Posts
ONe off bro. That's a CHUNKLOAD of custome metal work. Option 2, shave the rear door handles on your sedan and it'll LOOK coupe-ish.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Oh man, that General Lee replica is real nice. I would take a coupe anyday, as long as it was SRT8.

I'm willing to bet that with some simple botl ons and the amount of weight that was lost, an R/T like that would be just as fast as an SRT!!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The coupe pics have been posted up here numerous times. Im sure if you sue the search function, you could find various posts of people who have created two door chargers. Yes, the first pic is the West Coast Customs Charger. Pics of that thing all over the forum here. There have been a couple of other renditions of the 2-door Charger posted up here, but never anything mass-produced.

-Pat

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm willing to bet that with some simple botl ons and the amount of weight that was lost, an R/T like that would be just as fast as an SRT!!!
Quite possible, but oh man if it was SRT8 it would be just that much better. How bout the 426 stroker motor in there. Low 10's?? High 9's??:whistle:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I dont think we will ever see a n/a Charger in the 9's unless they find a way to remove 800 pounds at least.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The 1st one is a West Coast Customs creation. It's been on their site for awhile now. They also have a 2dr 300C. Oh and the guys at West Coast Customs are gonna be working on a Charger on tomorrow's show. FYI - The channel is TLC 9pm cst on Street Customs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts