Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These overlays cover the large main centerpiece on the engine cover. The picture below shows it in non reflective Flat White.

The stripes are pre cut, so all you need to do is line them up and press them on! There is no cutting and no guess work.

More pictures here!

Visit us at: www.reflectiveconcepts.com/12.html for more products. More is coming soon!!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Glad to see you guys are back with another amazing product! ill be sure to order mine within 24hrs. I take it this will be available in sublime as well? How do you think the material will hold up to the heat under the hood?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sublime is the first color option under the non reflective part of the list.

These hold up just fine to the heat :) We make engine cover products that go on covers directly over a supercharger and they have NO problems at all (we've had them on cars for over 3 years so far).

I don't have it added to the site yet, but we're also looking into offer lettering to put over the top of these (like the # of your car). I think that would look awesome!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I don't have it added to the site yet, but we're also looking into offer lettering to put over the top of these (like the # of your car). I think that would look awesome!
Just ordered, and cant wait to put them on!

I ordered:

Sublime main engine cover overlay
Sublime stripes
Reflective lemon yellow 5.7L and V8
Reflective light silver front engine overlay

Ill put pix up in this thread when they are on

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Just ordered some too!

I can see the deliberate omision of anything that has the actual word "HEMI" in it :)

Did I hear that Dodge said that they weren't going to allow that anymore?

·
Registered
519 Posts
These overlays cover the large main centerpiece on the engine cover. The picture below shows it in non reflective Flat White. The stripes are pre cut, so all you need to do is line them up and press them on! There is no cutting and no guess work.

More pictures here!

Visit us at: www.reflectiveconcepts.com/12.html for more products. More is coming soon!!
Super cool!

I am just wondering why the color-selection drop box on the website doesn't seem to for me.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
My next mod, LOL When's PC available.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey, Chargeron24s...how close is Sublime match, site says color is "closest, but not responsible for exact". Wanted to paint to match, but also paint other underhood components with Mopar paint. This seems easier, without potential paint issues. Thanks for feedback

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Hey, Chargeron24s...how close is Sublime match, site says color is "closest, but not responsible for exact". Wanted to paint to match, but also paint other underhood components with Mopar paint. This seems easier, without potential paint issues. Thanks for feedback

Id say the color is as close as you can get it without it actually being the OEM paint. I havent installed my engine cover overlay yet but here is an example of their sublime material on my R/T grille emblem compared to the paint so you can see the color closeness.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks good from pic, thanks for reply!

·
Registered
137 Posts
These overlays cover the large main centerpiece on the engine cover. The picture below shows it in non reflective Flat White.

The stripes are pre cut, so all you need to do is line them up and press them on! There is no cutting and no guess work.

More pictures here!

You guys won't happen to make anything for the lettering on the airboxes from RAM AIR would you?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We have a couple more Sublime pictures if you need them. If you'd like a sample sent, just send us your address and we'll get it out to you.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Guys, I have these decals on my engine cover and over my side badges. Very easy install and no issue w/ the heat. I do need the decals for my trunk {R/T} and {charger}.The car has them on the sides but since RC can't sell them anymore I am kind of left hanging.. How about a PM from Reflective Concepts to discuss my options. Thanks guys

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.