Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, it's summertime and you know what that means......sunshine, M&G events, and mod season is officially open. So keeping with the spirit of the season, its time to get some mod teasing threads going. I will start with mine. No hints other than this picture. Can you guess what it is?

It will be unveiled at the M&G in Columbus, OH on Saturday, May 19th!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
i know i know....looking good

I want be able to see it in person tho, I am sure it will look great.

- Justin

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know i know....looking good

I want be able to see it in person tho, I am sure it will look great.

- Justin
The whole package is unfreaking believable . . . . M&G is only 4 weeks away but this one is gonna be hard not to show off sooner. :lol: Plenty of pics will be taken. :yes:

-Anthony

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
You gotta see if RiderGraphix can do quarter panel stripes and the trunk blackout in carbon fiber to tie that all in together(this is assuming you didn't already do that :) ). Glad you went with that paint design dude. It's gonna look sick!!!

This is the year of the TorRed Daytona! Everyone is modding up their rides to make them unique. My wheels are coming Wednesday with a short trip to the powdercoater a few days later. Then there will be another exterior mod to go along with them after that. :D Mwuhahahahaha ;)

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
Summertime!?! Are you on the same planet I'm on? :grin: It was below freezing just last week, here. :smoke:

Summer doesn't start for two more months; Look it up! :lol:

OTOH, we just had a M&G here today, and the weather was WONDERFUL. Clear, calm, sunny high 70s. I hope you have just-as-nice weather for yours... :)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
This one is easy. It's a Carbon Fiber Hood, fully painted except for where the vinyl decal use to be, with the HEMI letters painted in the proper position. You possibly made a new design but I'm betting you painted it so it looks like it's the factory decal - except it's Carbon Fiber, not vinyl.

Am I right? ;)

-R

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Carbon fiber hood?...
You gotta see if RiderGraphix can do quarter panel stripes and the trunk blackout in carbon fiber to tie that all in together(this is assuming you didn't already do that :) ). Glad you went with that paint design dude. It's gonna look sick!!!

This is the year of the TorRed Daytona! :yes:
This one is easy. It's a Carbon Fiber Hood, fully painted except for where the vinyl decal use to be, with the HEMI letters painted in the proper position. You possibly made a new design but I'm betting you painted it so it looks like it's the factory decal - except it's Carbon Fiber, not vinyl.

Am I right? ;)

-R
:whistle::whistle::whistle:......:silenced:

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You know you're going to be spending another 500 bones for the CF trunk lid now right? ;) Haha. :D
I am hearing that it is near ready for release to the public. If the looks and quality is anything like the hood, it will be money well spent.

I will have the first TorRed Daytona: Carbon Fiber Edition. :rockon:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
nice touch...i like it...i can't wait to see it on the car...i should be getting my hood and decklid in a few weeks...i can't wait...i'm also planning on painting parts of the hood and decklid...i will not say wherer yet...do you have the engine dress up from CBD....later - jimmy

i'm also thinking about selling my factory SRT hood, not sure yet...maybe i should keep it as back up...

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nice touch...i like it...i can't wait to see it on the car...i should be getting my hood and decklid in a few weeks...i can't wait...i'm also planning on painting parts of the hood and decklid...i will not say wherer yet...do you have the engine dress up from CBD....later - jimmy
Thanks!

As a matter of fact . . . . I do. :yes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts