Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call from my wife, freaking out about a "Yellow Exclamation Point" showing up on the dash. As I am not available to get to the car, can someone shed some light on this, if it is a major problem.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
It's probably low tire pressure. It happens when the weather gets cold. Just check the pressure in all four tires.

·
Registered
424 Posts
It's probably low tire pressure. It happens when the weather gets cold. Just check the pressure in all four tires.

yup, he got it! check your EVIC if you have it, shld go away if u just see the screen or get air...no biggie

·
Registered
312 Posts
Could also indicate low headlight fluid, check that as well.
It also sometimes means the the Johnson Rod has stopped elongating, however this usually doesn't happen until the car gets a bit older...:biggrinjester:

But actually, it's the tire pressure. As the air gets colder, it condenses, and thus there is less pressure int he tire.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Step one, open glove box
Step two, remove owners manual
Step three, blow dust off of owners manual
Step four, opan and read owners manual
Step five, realize there is a lot of information about your car that you never knew before, such as what all the warning lights actually mean.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Now guys, be nice.

·
Registered
391 Posts
So that's what that means. I just thought the exclamation point was just general enthusiasm. Like YOU GOT A HEMI!. I've been driving around with that thing on for months. I was like "HELL, YEAH!!!"

I guess I better go fill my tires.

·
Registered
341 Posts
So that's what that means. I just thought the exclamation point was just general enthusiasm. Like YOU GOT A HEMI!. I've been driving around with that thing on for months. I was like "HELL, YEAH!!!"

ROFLMAO
OMG that is funny

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Step one, open glove box
Step two, remove owners manual
Step three, blow dust off of owners manual
Step four, opan and read owners manual
Step five, realize there is a lot of information about your car that you never knew before, such as what all the warning lights actually mean.
step six, learn how to spell :slap:

Also, he said his wife called him. He is not with the car. Could you guys say your significant other would read the manual and find it out, or no? I know my gf would have asked me.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Could also indicate low headlight fluid, check that as well.
Yeah, People sometimes get the warning lights confused. Here is the Low Headlight Fluid Warning symbol...
Low_Headlight_Fluid_Warning 1.jpg

·
Registered
424 Posts

damn, that made me tear up!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts

Also, he said his wife called him. He is not with the car. Could you guys say your significant other would read the manual and find it out, or no? I know my gf would have asked me.
I would tell my wife to look in the owners manual instead of trying to describe what the light looks like, because inevitably the description of the light never really matches up with what it actually is.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Just making sure people were paying attention.:biggrinjester:

For some reason grammar and spelling are huge no nos on the internet, but yet when talking if you have an accent you can mispronounce words, but most won't correct you to your face because they know what you mean.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Yeah, it goes in the bottle right next to the blinker fluid. But don't mix blinker fluid with headlight fluid or your headlights will start to flash.
wow! thnx... i never heard about that... never seen it!!! :S

I felt like a dummy lol...

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts