Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a couple pics of the tire/wheel setup I just put on the Bee. Still running 245's up front and now got 315's in the rear, all Nitto Invo's. 20x9's and 20x10's if anyone is curious. Liking the setup so far. I'll post some better pics once the weather clears up.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
Your setup looks great...I run the same size tires on my Challenger (245 front 315 rear) but have OEM SRT wheels on the rear widened to 10.5"...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I really thought about having the wheels widened, but just went this way. I'm just hoping to get a little better traction at the track. Find out Friday... if the weather holds.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I'm definitely liking them so far.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be posting some better pictures tonight or tomorrow and I'm going to run down to PBIR tonight and do a few passes. Weather's going to suck, but I just want to say I went. Let everyone one know what to expect from temperature in the 70's with high humidity index lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Couple more photos just because I said I would.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Man that thing looks badass.. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
So how do you like the INVOs was thinking of trying them for my next set of tires, my proxe 4s are pretty much done was running vreds before these.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry haven't been on here for a while. I like them so far, the definitely helped on the spinning issue at the track. Been learning how to drag race "properly", since I've ever only owned diesel trucks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts