Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well no i didnt get a challenger . what i got was challenged by a gt 500. so cruising along at 11pm on the LIE (long island expressway) i was out by exit 68 . basicly i was in gods country with a 5 lane highway without a soul on it for miles. cruising along at 75 cruise control on and wife in the car. i see headlights coming up in the lane beside me and recognized it as it approached as a mustang . i saw it was a shelby gt 500 as it pulled up along side me . my wife snapped her head and said dont you dare (yes i should have listened lolol) .well he tears off and after he gets to about a 15 car lead, and im begging the wife to just give me 5 seconds . my right foot all of a sudden with out any help from me dropped the throttle pddle lolololol to about 3 quaters down .oh my god i was up to 145 in i think 3-4 seconds . blew the doors off the gt500. i then began to tell the wife that i am in no way responsible for what my foot does. well she wasnt happy at all. as im slowing down the mustang pulls up along side me and he give's me the thumbs up and i return the favor and he pulls off into the night . funny 90 doenst feel so fast when you just did 145 lolololololololol. well the wife chewed my ear off for a bit, i agreed i was wrong and foolish . i just couldnt help it im not gonna be upstaged by a mustang lololololol. on side not my mpg droped to about 5 mpg lolololololol. all in all :rocker:

·
Registered
82 Posts
thats what im talking about :beerchug: :banana: :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

i did the same thing except a BMW 550 and some mercedes

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
With that beast of yours not much will keep up with it!!(610 wheel hp!!)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
:bowdown: Great kill :bowdown:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Finally!!! Congrats Vinny!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Normally there'd be a dozen people reprimanding you for street racing, but you have an awesome car so that makes it ok. Funny how that works.

But in all seriousness, good kill. The Mustang was toast from the time he started less than a mile ahead of you. :p

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
lololololol it went against every fabric of my moral character but i had to . besides it wasnt much of a race lolololololololol. the pimp hand was deployed lolololololol.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
badboyblahblahblahblah good kill don'tletithappenagainblahblahblahblah

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the comment . 20k might get you close .

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was going to ask what it takes to make that hp but as the saying goes, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. Sweet ride. How long it take to unpucker from the seat???

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
He never knew what hit him. What a feeling! I'm sure your wife thought you just built the car for show....lol...ahem!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no he had no idea what hit him lolololololol. he was thinking i got this charger . then kapow he got the pimp hand . suprisingly my heart did beat a bit faster but i normally go that fast (not as fast of course) over 100 has been the norm from time to time during high speed pursuits . now thats hairy bobing and weaving through cars. that will make the hair on your ARSE STAND ON END.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Lol that mustang prob thought your car was stocked. Well he thought wrong. Sometimes u have no choice but to let it all hang out. Sometimes I go out looking for touble, but I always get challenged by other cars when I'm chillin

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dude your TB is insane! way to kill that rustang!

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
I used to have a store in East Islip back in the late 80s. My cousin and I modded our Mustangs and used to race every night at 3AM at the end of the Southern State Parkway where it turns into Hecksher Parkway (sp). We always ran to 140 as there was never another car on the road then.

good huntin'

1 - 20 of 54 Posts