Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a sales pitch, just informational. I purchased the Xpel Light Protection Kit. It does the headlights, turn signals, and fogs. It was incredibly easy to install, took all of 10 minutes and is completely invisible. I think that for 40 bucks it was worth protecting the flat front face of the lights. I would highly recommend this cheap piece of mind.

Lammy

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
lammy said:
This is not a sales pitch, just informational. I purchased the Xpel Light Protection Kit. It does the headlights, turn signals, and fogs. It was incredibly easy to install, took all of 10 minutes and is completely invisible. I think that for 40 bucks it was worth protecting the flat front face of the lights. I would highly recommend this cheap piece of mind.

Lammy
...What is it? A film of plastic?

URL?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just the headlight kits is fine but I had a Formula One (An exclusive product of Llumar.com) complete kit installed on the bumber/hood/lights/a-pillar,roof and bumber for obvisously much more but it looks great and it keeps that paint-pushing bumper from getting eat up. Highly recommended to all to look for this product locally! I think expel just cuts the film but the llumar guys make and cut the kits to fit your car.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I went to their website and they don't have anything for the Daytona version... I can't see the difference for xpel purposes between the R/T and Daytona. And to get the entire kit its going to cost 840 bucks (Hood, Fender and Mirror Kit - 260, Grille kit - 310, bumper 220). Is it worth that much? I was trying to look at what i actually need... but all the kits cover parts of the car that can get rock damage.

edward

·
Registered
51 Posts
From what I understand it is the same minus the lip spoiler adjustment. Most professionalinstallers can adjust quite easy I am sure since the materials can be cut easily. I saw the installation and trust me you want to get a pro. I guess if you figure that the cost is a little high but the protection you get and maintaining the factory paint as much as possible it is worth it. I undersand it can be different prices based on the car complexity and number of pieces. By the way what website did you go to that gave a price on install?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts