Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say I HATE SIRRUS, for one resaon alone, no MLB! Anywho, I want to make sure the REF radio factory installed is the one that can be matched with the sirrus module. IT says in the manual it has the controls (under mode switching) for Satillite control. Anyway the point being is XM is coming out with an xm direct module for the new dodges with existing satalitte radios that converts them into xm compatible (with the module of course), radios. I just want to make sure that the REF radio is a satillite radio. XM is releasing it soon (hopefully before christmas) and am getting ready to save up for the upgrade, hey $299 is lots better since I got the REF radio with no AUX input on the front. What is life without fast cars and MLB? Life in a ford tempo.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Where did you hear about the new XM module? I would be very interested in getting one when they become available.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go to xmradio.com then follow it to xmdirect area, they say they have it coming for dodge and chrysler models

·
Registered
75 Posts
XMDCHY100 - This XM Direct system will work in most Satellite Radio ready Chrysler vehicles. Designed to work with the following 2003-2005 Chrysler vehicles with RB1, RAZ, RBQ, RBU or RBP factory radios. Will NOT work in vehicles with factory installed navigation.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lordkevork said:
XMDCHY100 - This XM Direct system will work in most Satellite Radio ready Chrysler vehicles. Designed to work with the following 2003-2005 Chrysler vehicles with RB1, RAZ, RBQ, RBU or RBP factory radios. Will NOT work in vehicles with factory installed navigation.
been looking for that info, where did you get it? Also if this has been the one used in 300c for wuite sometime, why does it list it as still coming on thier site! Idiots.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
hope that you are wrong about the NAV radio thing... I had XM for a year, and sirius for 2 weeks... so far I am convinced that when my 1 year with sirius is up.... I will switch back to sirius....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wonder how I can get both to work? Or if I hafta keep using my MyFi for XM? Hmmm sneak a toggle switch somewhere to go from xm to sirrius and back. Time to call in the engineers!!!

lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts