Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm pretty happy with my stock RT. The only mods I can see myself doing is the Xenon Front Air Dam with a new Grille. FYI: You can view the Front Air Dam here if your not familiar with it - http://www.autotrucktoys.com/dodge_charger/Xenon-Dodge-Charger-Front-Air-Dam--P13610C4286.aspx

Question: Does it matter which I install first? In other words, if I install the dam first would it complicate the installation of the grille or vice versa?

Doing these mods myself and have barely fixed a flat tire, but I have to learn sometime. Any help before I get underway would be appreciated. So what comes first?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
eww on the air dam. notta big fan of that one

and no it shouldnt matter waht you do first, altho id advise the grill because unless you know how it works the only easy way to install the grill is by take the front bumper off. dono how the air dam goes on, but you prolly dont have to remove the bumper. id rahter not remove the bumper with the air dam on it to get the grille in, personally.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eww on the air dam. notta big fan of that one

and no it shouldnt matter waht you do first, altho id advise the grill because unless you know how it works the only easy way to install the grill is by take the front bumper off. dono how the air dam goes on, but you prolly dont have to remove the bumper. id rahter not remove the bumper with the air dam on it to get the grille in, personally.
Your not the only one who isn't a fan of the air dam. But I dig it. Aside from putting a whole new fascia on the front, it seems like a fair compromise to give the front of my ride that little added edge.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Your not the only one who isn't a fan of the air dam. But I dig it. Aside from putting a whole new fascia on the front, it seems like a fair compromise to give the front of my ride that little added edge.
yep. have you checked out the lip spoilers? theyre pretty sharp, and you can get em color matched too. not hounding you, just givin opinion and perhaps as many options as you can to choose from.

if you like it, do it, you should be happy with your car, wahtever you do.

do you know what it takes to install the air dam?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts