Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,

I was looking at a pic of the underside of a R/T, and I just realized that the X-Pipe is 2.25" (from what it looks like).

Anyways, is there anyone that makes a 2.5" one??? If so, would there be any type of performance gain? I already am runnin' two Flowmaster 40s with the resos deleted.

Just tryin to free up as much as I can, and maybe make it a little louder:lol:

-HemiPowered

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the banner on the bottom. lug nuts and honda LOL
And its true!!!!

A friend of mine just got his Civic dynoed, and it made 91 ft. lbs!!!!!!!

LMAO...

Anyways, yeah...x-pipe......

·
Registered
140 Posts
Magna Flow makes one in 2.5. #10791 there site has it listed for 207.87 but i paid 75 for it.
I got one and it fit but it was a tight fit so i had the edges trimmed and rewedded. You might not need to thou, maybe just grind down the outside edged. It wasn't touching the tunnel walls but under tork it might make a clanging sound.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Is yours and R/t w/r/t package.

·
Registered
529 Posts
You can have any good muffler shop make one.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i dont know of any unless you buy an aftermarket cat back that comes w/ one. i dont think there'd be a significant gain w/ a larger x pipe

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm still undecided about this...Summit is selling one for $117, which is a pretty good deal I think, but I don't know if its worth it...

I'm getting the itch to do something to my car again...something that isnt too expensive cause I'm dumping some coin on it in the spring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts