Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for someone that would like to trade for a set of CHROME Charger crosshairs. I would like to trade with someone that has a DARK TITANIUM set, but I'm also willing to entertain possibly the FLAT BLACK set if someone wants to trade. I know that there is someone out there that would like a chrome set... I am in Michigan, so it would be easier if it was someone close, but we could possibly work out some sort of shipping arrangement if someone not from around here was interested.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Not sure if anybody is going to trade for your chrome crosshairs, bro. Most folks are looking to change their chrome ones out for a flat black (Daytona) or body color matched (SRT) set. Not trying to knock you or anything b/c I still have the original chrome c/h on mine. Good luck, though.

BTW, I've also seen some folks on here giving their chrome ones away after they've upgraded.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I realize that, but I'm hoping that there is someone out there that wants the chrome look and happens to be trading away from what I would like. It would be a win-win situation if that person is out there. Eventually I may end up just buying a new set, but I'm not in a rush...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts