Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling the stock Navigation Radio and 6 disc changer (model REC) out of my '07 Charger. This will be a plug and play fit for any 07 or older Chargers. Radio is in mint condition, joystick is perfect.

I'm going to offer it on here for $450 shipped before putting it on ebay in a week (where they are going for $500+ NOT including shipping). This does not include the GPS antenna, but does include the navigation disc (whichever one it came with). EDIT: This will also include the Sirius satellite tuner if you need it, (but not the antenna).
PayPal only please.

I'd also be willing to give credit towards it for a diablo predator, sublime halos or a CAI.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm selling the stock Navigation Radio and 6 disc changer (model REC) out of my '07 Charger. This will be a plug and play fit for any 07 or older Chargers. Radio is in mint condition, joystick is perfect.

I'm going to offer it on here for $450 shipped before putting it on ebay in a week (where they are going for $500+ NOT including shipping). This does not include the GPS antenna, but does include the navigation disc (whichever one it came with). EDIT: This will also include the Sirius satellite tuner if you need it, (but not the antenna).
PayPal only please.

I'd also be willing to give credit towards it for a diablo predator, sublime halos or a CAI.
Will this fit an 06? and does this come with the bezel and all the necessary wires for install

·
Registered
408 Posts
sorry i misread the post

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will fit right into an '06 no problem. I don't think any wires should be neccesary but maybe someone else can confirm that for sure. As I mentioned It DOESN'T include the sirius antenna or GPS antenna though. Both can be bought online or from your dealer.

It currently doesn't include the bezel either, but if if it goes to someone with a Sublime and if I get a single CD radio bezel in Sublime then I can through in the bezel.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Does this radio need the Sirius "brain" in the trunk to be functional?

Is there an AUX input?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does this radio need the Sirius "brain" in the trunk to be functional?

Is there an AUX input?
It needs the sirius 'brain' if you want to use Sirius satellite radio, but not otherwise. There isn't an Aux input.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have a Single radio Bezel bezel, so we can swap? Do you have any pics of the unit?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a Single radio Bezel bezel, so we can swap? Do you have any pics of the unit?
I can post some.. keep in mind my bezel is sublime green so you'd probably want to paint it. I may just keep my bezel and get some trim pieces.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yea painting wont be a problem

1 - 11 of 11 Posts