Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I've had the car just about 2 months and someone decided it was ok to just switch lanes without looking. Lucky for me I kind of saw it coming and hit the brakes so I avoided what would have been far more damage. As it stands there are scuff marks from the forward edge of the front door to the headlight (including my nice Bee emblem). Some of the marks will wipe off, some made it through the paint. There's also a dent on the fender right above the wheel.
It's not too bad but I'm so pissed. Idiots in POS vehicles they care nothing about do whatever they want and those of us who do care are constantly at their mercy.
Worst part is the guy didn't want to call the police. He just wanted to exchange information and be on our way. I was having NONE of that. I called the police and made sure a report was filed which I have to pick up today. The guy tried saying it wasn't his fault but the cop told me his story made absolutely NO sense.
What an AHOLE! Now it pains me to look at that side of my bee. I had just wiped it down with quick detailer that day and man was she shiny.
Ok, end rant. I had to get that off my chest.
-J

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Dude, sorry to hear the news! People do drive like morons around here. I have had a couple of close calls in my R/T and I've only had it for about 4 months. I commute up 495 every morning and people change lanes all the time without looking.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Thats what happens when you drive a very hard to see, subdued color. Its so hard to spot flaming bright as the bloomin sun yellow!
SOrry bubba, hope everything gets back to how it should be soon.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what happens when you drive a very hard to see, subdued color.
My thought exactly. The Bee's and Banana's are almost their own light source. How did he not see the yellow glow in his mirrors????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts