Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find some for a while now, so just thought I'd toss this thread out there. Trying to find some of the all black, leather seats that come in the Charger R/Ts with R&T package (not Daytona or SRT). I could either buy your seats outright or "preferrably" swap my seats + $300.

I have OEM grey leather seats in excellent condition.

I'll be in Sierra Vista, AZ until mid-August. So, I can meet anywhere near here (Tucson, Phoenix, Las Vegas, etc...). I know this is a long shot, but oh well. :beerchug:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I got the plain black leather ones and switched them out with Katskins so I could get the SRT style seat and the embroidery. If you want the plain black seats for the P package with the protection group (side airbags) and the cushions, I can help with that. Or, you can contact Katskins for some aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I got the plain black leather ones and switched them out with Katskins so I could get the SRT style seat and the embroidery. If you want the plain black seats for the P package with the protection group (side airbags) and the cushions, I can help with that. Or, you can contact Katskins for some aftermarket ones.
Are they just the black leather oem covers on the NON R/T seats.....

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't really understand what kind of seats you have. Are they similar to the Daytona and SRT seats (w/o the embroidery)? Also, are you located in Wisconsin b/c that's kind of far from here. I was hoping to avoid shipping charges by being within 8 hrs of driving distance of someone wanting to do a swap.

Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
They are not the SRT style (as in the SRT, Daytona or Road and Track package which all have embroidery) but the P option group on the R/T without embroidery. Sorry for the confussion.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for pics of the exact seats that I'm trying to find. :rocker:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Good luck. I have seen three sets of these come up in the last two years. Two of them went for over $1500, which is just too much for me, and the third - well I was dumb and I missed them and I am still kicking my azz almost a year later....

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Bump for pics of the exact seats that I'm trying to find. :rocker:
Those are from an 06 Charger R/T w/ R&T. In 07 they added the red
R/T stitching to the seats.

Can't believe some one would want $1500 for them, the whole R&T
package that year was only $1495-1695 for everything.

Oh and they're not leather but still great seats. I wasn't buying my
06 without em'

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for clarifying. Yeah, I can't believe they go for that much. I've seen SRT seats go for cheaper than that.

It's all good though. It's not like I have to have them right now, but they're definitely on my wish list. Unfortunately, I suppose it's only a matter of one time before they start ending up at a local-salvage-yard-near-you.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These are mine, I am not trading nor looking to sell but wondering if these are the ones your talking about.
Yes, I would take some like that also. I'm really hoping to land a set that are all black w/o the red stitching. But if I found a set of seats like yours first, then I would definitely get them and be happy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts