Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm in need of a stock set of exhaust manifolds for my 2006 Charger 5.7 RT RT. I had Mopar Headers and high flow cats installed shortly after I bought it new and now they are falling apart. The warranty is long since expired. I keep getting hairline cracks in the headers by the collectors and I keep mig welding them back together. Also have a CAT that is showing bad that came with the set. I have installed the Anti-Foul O2 sensor trick to keep the check engine light off, but the car seems to be really running rich, so at this point, I want to put them back to stock.

I have recently become an entrepaneur (unemployed) so I'm looking for someone that has a set laying around for cheap or might want to trade for the Headers and Cats off my car.

Archer Dodge in Houston put these on for me and went out of business shortly after. They forgot to give me my manifolds when I picked up the car, although I did get the Cats. They went out of business before I made it back to pick them up; so, Cie la vie.

I'm looking to try to get them local in the Houston area to save shipping costs.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Paul

· Registered
134 Posts
Is that the ( suitcase). I have the ones at the end in my house if you want them

· Registered
1,247 Posts
I'll text my buddy and see if he wants to sell his daytona headers for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.