Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother in law drove my car and has been looking for the Top Banana,ever since,so my Charger buds,has anyone in NC seen one for sale.Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I dont think you will find too many guys on here looking to get rid of their Chargers!! I have heard about Steve White Motors in NC, supposed ot be excellent. They do a ton of eBay biz so check there first.

Good luck with the search
Tom

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
If you can't find one in NC, there is one here in Northern IL at a car lot. I pass by it every day on my way to and from work. PM me if you want me to stop and look at it. Could probably snap a couple pics too.

Todd

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,i'll let him know about the one in IL.If he's as serious as he says then i'll let you....

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
If you can't find one in NC, there is one here in Northern IL at a car lot. I pass by it every day on my way to and from work. PM me if you want me to stop and look at it. Could probably snap a couple pics too.

Todd
You aren't talking about the Top Banana that has been sitting at Fields Chrysler Jeep and Dodge for about a year now?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
You aren't talking about the Top Banana that has been sitting at Fields Chrysler Jeep and Dodge for about a year now?
This one's at a small car sales lot near Rockford Il.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bananapeel, is he set on Top Banana? Because I will be selling my Gomango in the next couple of weeks. Just in case he is interested.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bananapeel, is he set on Top Banana? Because I will be selling my Gomango in the next couple of weeks. Just in case he is interested.
Yeah unfortunately TB only,he's been a Yellow Fan since his Yellow IROC way back when.I've seen a few GMGs and tried to get him to go that way but he's pretty set.

TB # 412 is at Empire Dodge in Wilkesboro, NC. It's only got 7200 miles on it. I should know. I drove it yesterday.:tongue:
Thanks shadow i'll get him to look into it,do you know how much?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah unfortunately TB only,he's been a Yellow Fan since his Yellow IROC way back when.I've seen a few GMGs and tried to get him to go that way but he's pretty set.

Thanks shadow i'll get him to look into it,do you know how much?
I don't know how much. He'll probably get his best price by dealing with the Internet Sales Manager Scott Watts. I didn't get a price because I was test driving that one to see if I liked the seats in the Daytona/Road & Track package before I buy a new one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts