Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has some they'd like to get rid of for a few bucks give me a holler.

I'm looking for the ones that were originally on the rear trunk lid of the SXT.

Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
how much? I kno its cheap haha

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Let me check when I get home that I still have them. I put up my 3.5L HO in my bathroom, lol. I think I know where they are, if I find them, pay to ship them, they are all yours.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Have to check my trunk (inside) if they are ther.. pay the shipping and they are yours... pm me to remind me unless you find others..:knockout:

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
There was another auction for one set, looked to be about the same price with shipping.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
pm me if you still need em same thing applies you pay the shipping and you can have em

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Nah, someone bid me up at the lest second.

I really dislike that about ebay sometimes. It seems like it's always the auctions that have a starting bid of .01 . I think someone has a friend out there bidding up.
I'm sure of it. Prolly do it themselves under another account. If they wind up winning their own auction, they just claim non payment and don't loose the fees.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sure of it. Prolly do it themselves under another account. If they wind up winning their own auction, they just claim non payment and don't loose the fees.
Yep, it drives me nuts. :knockout:

I think I found someone that will be able to get me the letters!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to put an end to this thread soon.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yep, it drives me nuts. :knockout:

I think I found someone that will be able to get me the letters!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to put an end to this thread soon.
Well, if you still need em I have some in my garage, and I have a bunch of stamps sitting here that I can't be arsed to go and buy 1 cent stamps to complement. Yours if you want em for the price of a PM with your address (and an iTrader bump :D).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts