Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a set of headlights. They MUST NOT fog up, and I would like to see only lights in good condition. Also, willing to sell my headlightss with Amber AAC Oracle Halos for ~$200 +shipping.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

THREAD CLOSED, I'M BUYING A SET FROM ROCKAUTO.COM

·
Registered
647 Posts
I threw my halo lights in the trash along with my led tail lights. Went back to stock.

Just go to rock auto.com and get new eom lights. You will be happy. Cost less then the junk yard and they are new eom!

2006 Dodge Charger R/T[/B], SRT8 Airaid Ram Air CAI, 85mm T-Body, 185 T-Stat, Blinker, NOESP, Cabin Air Filter, SRT8 Wheels, SRT8 Spoiler & Hood, BT Oil Catch Can, BT Under Hood & Interior, De-molded, Daytona Grill, Eibach Springs & Shocks/Struts, Cherry Bomb Cat back, Rear Air Diffuser, Diablo, Chin Spoiler, & Hood Struts.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I threw my halo lights in the trash along with my led tail lights. Went back to stock.

Just go to rock auto.com and get new eom lights. You will be happy. Cost less then the junk yard and they are new eom!

2006 Dodge Charger R/T[/B], SRT8 Airaid Ram Air CAI, 85mm T-Body, 185 T-Stat, Blinker, NOESP, Cabin Air Filter, SRT8 Wheels, SRT8 Spoiler & Hood, BT Oil Catch Can, BT Under Hood & Interior, De-molded, Daytona Grill, Eibach Springs & Shocks/Struts, Cherry Bomb Cat back, Rear Air Diffuser, Diablo, Chin Spoiler, & Hood Struts.
Thank you! The price is unbeatable, and I know they're oem fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts