Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to buy 20' SRT-8 Replica Rims for my Silver Steel R/T... I am planning on getting them powdercoated unless someone knows who sells SRT-8 replica black rims :)

If you have any information on who is selling them, or where I can get them please let me know

Thank You in advance

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I want to buy SRT-8 Replica Rims for my Silver Steel R/T... I am planning on getting them powdercoated unless someone knows who sells SRT-8 replica black rims :)

If you have any information on who is selling them, or where I can get them please let me know

Thank You in advance

you can get them on ebay with or without tires for pretty cheap. You lookin at 20's or 22's? they are gonna look AWESOME on your ride bro.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well, I see that you bought them, I think that it would look nice. I would say the Charger ones might have looked better, but not to pay 1200$ for it, when some members sell the real deal used for 1400-1600$. Good buy.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
did they come with tires or do u pay extra for em???? i mean 800 bucks for 4 rim/tires not bad. thats y i think tires would b more

·
Registered
376 Posts
Not that it really matters but I do not personally like 300 wheels on a Charger.
I was going to suggest going to Bones Enterprises store and see their inventory. They have those replicas in chrome you bought as well as the SRT and Viper replicas.
http://stores.ebay.com/BONES-ENTERPRISES
Good luck.

+1, not that it matters much now anyways.

The 300 SRT wheels should look strait on your Charger. I remember seeing a post not to long ago where another member put those wheels on their Charger. Have not seen them powdercoated yet though. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

and no i got the wheels for 800

i am going to get tires seperate, because my dude owns a shop and he gives me tires for like 100 a piece and there goodyear ultra performance tires

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Tell me you didn't get the chrome replicas? If you did, you'll have to pay extra to get them powdercoated. Extra? Sandblasting the chrome out, or the black coat will keep peeling off.
If you got the 300 polished ones, you're good to go.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Tell me you didn't get the chrome replicas? If you did, you'll have to pay extra to get them powdercoated. Extra? Sandblasting the chrome out, or the black coat will keep peeling off.
A good powdercoat company won't charge extra for sandblasting it's just part of the preparation.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Very nice. I don't like them on the black Charger but the mockup that infernocharger07 did looks really good. Good choice. Definitely post pics when you get em mounted!

Oh, and hook me up with some tires in the future! :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Very nice. I don't like them on the black Charger but the mockup that infernocharger07 did looks really good. Good choice. Definitely post pics when you get em mounted!
x2
The only ones I have seen powdercoated were on black cars and were not appealing. They may look good on your color based on that picture.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no there not chrome

they are polished ... aluminum alloy

my friend is a powdercoater he doin the 4 wheels for 250 cant beat that price

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Oh, and hook me up with some tires in the future! :D
lol I will def post pics I should have the tires by Saturday or Monday drop them off to the powdercoater around 2 saturdays from now they should be done in about a month!

lol i got u on the tires

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I tried to see what it would look like with your color and decals...It's gonna look awesome!

thanks man I appreciate that

that does look good :)

I want to lower it
--maybe srt8 suspension definately not coilovers as of now im goin down in money after the Wheels and Tires, and the carbon by design hood :knockout:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts