Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a 5.7l HEMI. I'm a broke high school kid saving up every dollar I can to buy these items. Anybody willing to sell?

·
Registered
413 Posts
A broke high school kid w/ a Hemi Charger....hhhmmmmm Can't be that broke if you own a hemi Charger
I know right, can't be that broke. Even if your parents bought you a 30k+ car then I shouldn't see them having any problems buying you a $500-$1200 mod. If you bought it yourself then thats like 1 month car payments based off your age and credit score so you aint broke. I was driving a Chevy caprice when I was in high school and I bought that thing for like $2500 and I had to work my ass off to get that money

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know right, can't be that broke. Even if your parents bought you a 30k+ car then I shouldn't see them having any problems buying you a $500-$1200 mod. If you bought it yourself then thats like 1 month car payments based off your age and credit score so you aint broke. I was driving a Chevy caprice when I was in high school and I bought that thing for like $2500 and I had to work my ass off to get that money
Well, they do have a problem. Mind your own business and let me worry about myself. They spent 36k to buy me a Dodge Charger, I don't plan on asking them to spend another thousand dollars so their son can go faster in his HEMI Charger.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a DiabloSport Predator U7135 for sale (auction) on eBay. The current bid is around $100, so that might be a place to start. The item number is 150392221665. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude why do you always act like such a jack*ss when people say your can't be broke if you own a hemi. Im 18 and have a hemi charger but can't afford any mods yet but that doesn't mean im broke...

Check out this thread for the predator. Read the posts.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120610
I'm not acting like a jackass, they are saying I can't be broke and own a HEMI. That's so far from the truth. Re-read the post, you've got it all wrong. I'm broke, I get paid 7.50 an hour and work 20 hours a week.

·
Registered
404 Posts
lol than im beyond broke i dont even have a job. I wasnt taking a shot at you or anything i was just saying. think about it from their perspective, you own a 5.7L V8... lol

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm 19 and have an R/T working minimum wage. Its all about saving and being patient! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts