Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a rear ves that will fit 08 charger with uconnect radio. Dealer price is just way to much.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Would that fit an '08? My console doesn't look like that. It looks like the one that will only fit the 06 and 07 models. If I'm wrong, somebody pls correct me and I'd be willing to take it off your hands.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I have the screen
Bought it for my 2010 but they changed the console
I don't have the wiring harness, here are some pics
$200 + shipping from N0R1B0 canada

PM if interested

zip
OP states he's looking for a rear VES system for the '08 year and above. They changed the interior and more importantly, the car electronics in 08s and above. So the item wouldn't fit OR work in the OPs car.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Seems like there are several of us interested in '08 systems. Does anybody know of a clearance outlet, boneyard etc. that might have a number of systems on hand? (And not cost $1000)

·
Registered
329 Posts
I think I picked up mine for 870.00. Check the site vendors. I compared several places and in the end a local dealer price matched one of the on line vendors here. I had to add tax but thought it was worth it dealing with someone local in the case of a warranty repair.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I already e-mailed several dealerships, including site supporters.....I have not recieved a reply after two weeks! Maybe they are cutting back on customer service personnel?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Will this fit in a 2007 R/T Road and Track? If so, how difficult is it to install?
08 and up are different than the 05-07's.
If you score one (they generally run 400.00) it's a real straight forward installation. I know my car needed to be starscanned for it to operate without a lockpic or allGIG unit.
I have the allGIG for Nav and Video in motion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts