Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy the flat air deflector piece that sits behind the rear bumper. See attached photo - the part is circled in green. It came on the 2005 and 2006 LX cars and I believe it was deleted in 2007. It is supposedly to help keep the rear bumper from flapping in the breeze.

Obviously, the only LX owners who will be willing to sell this part are those that have a totaled car on their hands. Another option (and a better one) - does anyone have a part number for this piece that I could take to the dealer? That would be great. I know the part number question and has come up in the past and I don't think it was ever resolved. Thanks for any input.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Give moparsupercenter a call and they will hunt tgat part down for you.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I know for a fact I saw one for sale recently in a thread! I'll look for it for you.

BAH. Never mind; it was a belly pan. Sorry for the false alarm!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Give moparsupercenter a call and they will hunt tgat part down for you.
I'm hoping to first obtain more specific info about the part, such as part number, or even the name of it. I'm already anticipating from similar past experiences that if I call moparsupercenter and just describe the piece over the phone, it will be frustrating for both parties and they won't know what I'm talking about (past experiences to which I'm referring are not with mopar sc). I'm hoping to at least minimize that frustration by gathering intel. And I'm sure as heck not going to the dealer with the limited info I have. I went there to order the underhood weatherstriping and I even had the part number and name and they acted like I was crazy (they didn't know what I meant by LX-platform vehicles....at a Dodge dealer). They eventually found it in the system using the part number I provided. Imagine that.

I know for a fact I saw one for sale recently in a thread! I'll look for it for you.

BAH. Never mind; it was a belly pan. Sorry for the false alarm!
Thanks for trying! :beerchug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts