Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Dodge Charger 3.5L V6
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please show me where can I find a ported upper/lower intake or at least show me how it looks like in a 3.5 charger? Puhlease! Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you selling it or installing it?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Are you selling it or installing it?

Yes SIr. its for sale. That's why I posted in your want to buy thread and told you I had one. $150 plus actual shipping from 79745. Was like $380 and hasn't moved from the box since I took those pictures. Never been installed. I also have two extra gaskets from a stroker rebuild I'm doing if you need them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes SIr. its for sale. That's why I posted in your want to buy thread and told you I had one. $150 plus actual shipping from 79745. Was like $380 and hasn't moved from the box since I took those pictures. Never been installed. I also have two extra gaskets from a stroker rebuild I'm doing if you need them.
Sorry for the delay. I’ll get back to you on it.
I’m trying to knock down priorities first. Right now my cats just went bad. I’m actually trying to learn about hi flow setups now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry for the delay. I’ll get back to you on it.
I’m trying to knock down priorities first. Right now my cats just went bad. I’m actually trying to learn about hi flow setups now.

Stock cats are pretty high flow as it is to be honest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts