Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need this ASAP to get my brembo brake done. One I have is damaged and I am pissed because dude sold it that way and act as if he didn't know.

I need this so bad so please look around and see if you have one in excellent condition with no bending or damaged ball joint.

I will pay for shipping or come get it if you are local or close by somewhere in the east coast or just dont feel like shipping it. You can ship it using USPS but if you dont want I will come get it. I need it so bad.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
yeah i know...i know what its like to have no car when you need it the most. And it doesn't help that the part he needs rarely comes up for sale on the forums.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That does suck. If you haven't already tried, call Ben Garasso at Plumfloored (623) 986-5000 or try car-parts.com to see if you can get the part cheaper than from the dealer.

Good luck.

MaulerZ

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That does suck. If you haven't already tried, call Ben Garasso at Plumfloored (623) 986-5000 or try car-parts.com to see if you can get the part cheaper than from the dealer.

Good luck.

MaulerZ
ya I use to check car-parts.com daily. most of the company on there dont want to sell the setup seperately

I just sent you a reply bluecar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts