Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to powercoat the interior of my brake rotors on my 2008 Super Bee. Looking to see if anyone has an extra set they would be willing to rent while I send mine out to powercoat, or in worse case scenario I am prepared to buy a set.

If you are parting out an SRT8, I am interested in your rotors. Let me know

Bill
Clovis, Ca.:rocker:

·
Registered
302 Posts
bump for a fellow BEE! if you do get them powdercoated make sure u post up some good pics for us...do u have a source for B5 color match powder? i want some coating done but dont want to pay the price my local guys want to charge for custom powder...:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
What are you powdercoating? The vents around the outer perimeter of the disc and the hub? That'll be tight but hope it doesn't set you back too bad as they do wear out eventually... You may just want to get a new set and at least be fresh on them and keep your old set for the swap every time you need to replace... Depends on mileage I guess... Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just upgraded all 4 rotors to some drilled and slotted rotors... And got the original rotors sitting in the box in my garage... Thought about putting them on eBay, but I am not sure how much they should go for. I know shipping would cost a bit as the box weighs over 100 pounds.

They come off my 2006 SRT8 Charger with 30,000 miles on it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts