Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm installing a MyGig radio into my 07 Charger, upgraded from a REC Navigation 6-Disc changer. Rather than trying to fill in the gaps that are left after installing the MyGig (it's smaller than the REC) I'd like to find a single disc radio bezel and trim it to fit. Does anyone have one available? A Sublime one would be great but any color will do (I'll just have to paint it).

Obtained!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
I'm installing a MyGig radio into my 07 Charger, upgraded from a REC Navigation 6-Disc changer. Rather than trying to fill in the gaps that are left after installing the MyGig (it's smaller than the REC) I'd like to find a single disc radio bezel and trim it to fit. Does anyone have one available? A Sublime one would be great but any color will do (I'll just have to paint it).
I have a sublime bezel :) It's for the 6 dics with cassette. will that do?

Pic in this thread

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114061

·
Premium Member
335 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just replied to your PM, I'm pretty sure what you've got is what I need.

·
Registered
769 Posts
That is exactly what you need slydog. You will just need to trim it and your set. Goodluck bro!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Thanks Slydog. I'm glad I still had this. Been trying to sell thise bezel for a few months. Almost went into the trash. LOL

Don

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Slydog. I'm glad I still had this. Been trying to sell thise bezel for a few months. Almost went into the trash. LOL

Don
LOL, I"m really glad it didn't!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rec Navigation radio upgrade

Hey Sly,

What are you doing with the 6 disc nav? I have a Top Banana and want to upgrade to the 6 disc nav...so some questions...first, do you know if it will fit the 06 Daytona? Second, does it work with steering wheel controls? Third, Does it have the ipod jack?, and last if you have it still, are you selling it and for how much?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Hey Sly,

What are you doing with the 6 disc nav? I have a Top Banana and want to upgrade to the 6 disc nav...so some questions...first, do you know if it will fit the 06 Daytona? Second, does it work with steering wheel controls? Third, Does it have the ipod jack?, and last if you have it still, are you selling it and for how much?

Thanks!
Yes (but u need the nav bezel), yes , no it does not have an ipod jack and I don't know if he still has it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Sly,

Thanks!
Laniar answered your other questions and to answer your last one I've allready sold it, sorry!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts