Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my fog light housings because I ruined them with 55W HIDs. Anyone have any or know of a place to buy them? It's for a 2007 SXT.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I have seen them on ebay for not to much. Seen aftermarket LED ones at good prices too.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just replaced mine..found a seller on eBay..i paid like 35 for the pair.
Good quality? I'm always skeptical of eBay for some reason.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I got mine for ~$20 from rock auto, quality seems to be as good as oem to me

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ordered some. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
88 Posts
purchased mine off ebay as well because my HID fell out n burned the housing... paid $25 and it came with a factory bulb...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
for those of you burning out your housing because of HIDs...get rid of those!

HIDs are way to bright for that housing, not to mention its so close to the lense it gets hotter faster. i switched from HID to LED with a projector at the top. i love it! it shines real bright and stays at a reasonable temp so it will never melt your housing..just something to consider.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I switched to LED projector bulbs as well. Now I need to see if I can take the stock set I bought from OReilly, $65 for 2 stock bulbs is a rip.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where did you get your LED fog and low beams?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Where did you get your LED fog and low beams?
My low beams are Sylvania Silverstar ZXE from OReilly auto and they are bright, true white and looks great. They are the brightest you can get below HID. They had to order the bulbs for me as they do not stock it and was $65.
My LED came from a ebay seller in the USA. I believe that they are 22 watt and were $35.
After I get the Spyder white halo projector headlights installed with my 2nd set of switchback LED light bars and the LED fogs, all lights should be a bright true white. I also put in switchbacks for my turn/parking so I will just have to stick them directly into the new headlights.
I got LED tail lights that look like stock 06-08 style just to keep the factory look. I will be wrapping the top and side of them in vinyl though and installing my 5 watt LED CREE reverse lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts