Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy the center piece from a 5.7L engine cover. They are either orange or silver. I recently painted mine and it turned out OK but want to do it again on an untouched cover(now that I have done it before). If any has one or knows where to get just the center, contact me. I have looked on eBay and no luck with just the center piece but have seen the whole engine cover.Have bid(on eBay) for whole cover $ 40. Dealer wants big bucks($250+).

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried it. can't get a list of parts when I click on dodge then pic tho. I'll call them Thanks S&S

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I am looking to buy the center piece from a 5.7L engine cover. They are either orange or silver. I recently painted mine and it turned out OK but want to do it again on an untouched cover(now that I have done it before). If any has one or knows where to get just the center, contact me. I have looked on eBay and no luck with just the center piece but have seen the whole engine cover.Have bid(on eBay) for whole cover $ 40. Dealer wants big bucks($250+).
Did you ever find the cover. Here is a silver on on ebay for aroung $40

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-7-...QitemZ300143573530QQtcZphoto#ebayphotohosting

·
Registered
43 Posts
There are many places on the net and through our supporting vendors that are cheap.I only paid $40 for one new with the silver insert. JIm

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you ever find the cover. Here is a silver on on ebay for aroung $40

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5-7-...QitemZ300143573530QQtcZphoto#ebayphotohosting
Yea, I found one on eBay a couple of weeks ago. Work in progress. This time I'm going to paint the whole thing PC and clearcoat it, with the centerpiece being flat black. I'm going to try and paint just the "HEMI" letters and stripes flat black also, and on the centerpiece, the 5.7L V8 Plum Crazy.Wish me luck. I already have the thing Plum crazy and flat black, just have to put the finishing touches on it. I'l post pic when done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts