Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I have a 2005 300c and I just got rid of my chrome 22 vipers and I am wanting to have a factory looking wheel.. people that own the Srt-8 300c's want WAY to much money for the wheels. I am seeing a lot better prices from you guys.. Any and all people are welcome to offer what they have .. would like them to be in pretty nice condition with tires that have over 60 % tread left...

cash in hand

·
Registered
53 Posts
GL...

I have been trying for a long time now and still no luck.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I have a 2005 300c and I just got rid of my chrome 22 vipers and I am wanting to have a factory looking wheel.. people that own the Srt-8 300c's want WAY to much money for the wheels. I am seeing a lot better prices from you guys.. Any and all people are welcome to offer what they have .. would like them to be in pretty nice condition with tires that have over 60 % tread left...

cash in hand
I have a set of 20" x 8" without tires and TPMS for sale from my 2007 Charger R/T with the Road & Track Package.

I am asking $750 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. If you are interested send me a PM and I can e-mail to you some pics of the wheels.

MaulerZ :banana:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
ive got a set of chrome clads with tires(bald) that ill let go for 300$ local or you pay shipping. rims cost like 200+ to ship

·
Registered
179 Posts

cash in hand
I have a set of 07 RT Chrome Clad rims & tires.... I'm asking for $950 plus shipping...

Pm me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts