Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some 18" rims that will fit an SRT8. Will be looking to mount winter tires on these rims as well. They don't have to be anything fancy but should look nice nad be somewhat easy to clean. I would prefer to buy from someone in Canada as shipping will be cheaper but am open to buying from the US.

Thanks

Don

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'm looking for some 18" rims that will fit an SRT8. Will be looking to mount winter tires on these rims as well. They don't have to be anything fancy but should look nice nad be somewhat easy to clean. I would prefer to buy from someone in Canada as shipping will be cheaper but am open to buying from the US.

Thanks

Don
I am under the impression that 18" wheels will not clear the Brembo rotors.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am under the impression that 18" wheels will not clear the Brembo rotors.
There are a few that will clear but very very few. Every dealer I have spoken to in My area says no but it seems that there are a few. Cuisin1966 has 18's and winter tires on rims that do fit over the brembo's and he has the same car as I do.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hope you can find some, bro. I was also under the impression that there were not any 18"s that fit SRTs until you last post. GL.

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I traded my stock 2007 Charger 18" R/T wheels for some SRT8 wheels (and some cash) to a guy was trading in his SRT8 to a dealer. He had to put (I think it was) 5mm spacers to get those wheels to work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts