Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
There was a Tor Red Srt8 at Carter Dodge in Burnaby, Vancouver, with 6000k. Like new except for mag damage on the passenger front. Asking $38,000.
Think about the great drive home...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was a Tor Red Srt8 at Carter Dodge in Burnaby, Vancouver, with 6000k. Like new except for mag damage on the passenger front. Asking $38,000.
Think about the great drive home...
Thats a good price with a little negotiations I sure they would let it go for 36K + taxes. To bad it's so far.

·
Registered
772 Posts
one just poped up on lxforums

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
If you're still looking, Yellowknife Chrysler has one sitting on the showroom floor. At this point they're looking at holding onto it until Spring (can't drive them here in the winter). Now MIGHT be a good time to try and swing a deal!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you're still looking, Yellowknife Chrysler has one sitting on the showroom floor. At this point they're looking at holding onto it until Spring (can't drive them here in the winter). Now MIGHT be a good time to try and swing a deal!
Thanks very much but I am proud to announce I have placed an order for an 08 SuperBee. It took a while but I finally pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Super Bee Heaven

Congratulations on your Super Bee. I love every minute of owning one, even the day the payment comes out of the bank. You will never have more pleasure with any other purchase you make......Just wait until they start coming up to you when your parking to ask questions, or the thumbs up while your driving down the road. Its just wild........The Airaid with hood scoop attachment is a great 1st mod......I did the coo-lit kit and also have the predator coming. All reversible if you want it stock..... How many 08's are they making and how many are available in Canada? What # will yours be?
Enjoy.....:grin:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations on your Super Bee. I love every minute of owning one, even the day the payment comes out of the bank. You will never have more pleasure with any other purchase you make......Just wait until they start coming up to you when your parking to ask questions, or the thumbs up while your driving down the road. Its just wild........The Airaid with hood scoop attachment is a great 1st mod......I did the coo-lit kit and also have the predator coming. All reversible if you want it stock..... How many 08's are they making and how many are available in Canada? What # will yours be?
Enjoy.....:grin:
They are making a total of 800 Bee's with only 75 for sale to the Canadian market. I am sure I will be calling on you for the Mod advice. I want to keep it mostly stock but this is what I am thinking to do.

1) Zoomers exhaust or other ?
2) CAI
3) I would be very interested in the hood scoop kit, not quite sure what that is.
4) I have herd alot about the predator, again not to sure what it is.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Hey, congrats on the Bee. The best bang for the buck mod I've done so far is my Zoomer's exhaust. It sounds absolutely amazing. I did the MOPAR CAI, but most people opt for the AFE Stage II. AirRaid makes an intake with the hood scoop attachment. As for Predator? I'm holding off for a bit. Too many mixed results at this point.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts