Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so I picked up this 13 charger srt8 with 30k miles. Car was wreck (hit in the front) got the car real cheap. Runs and drives fine but the dude that had it half ass putting it back together. Slowly I’ve been working out the bugs, body clips missing bolts etc. long story short this fcw (forward collision warning) does not work because it’s not even plugged in. Well I can’t seem too find the plug for it and or if it’s the right fcw for this car. It’s help up by some sheet metal and zip ties lol. Like I said this dude had no idea what he was doing. Also the passenger side fog light wiring plug is different from the drivers side and also is low voltage. Drivers side works fine passenger not. Can’t find fuses on them because I
think they are on relays? Does anybody or can anybody get me some close up pics of how many wires,color,plug,number of contacts for fcw and wire going too it? Also how many wires for passenger fog light? I got 4. Driver has 2. Or is this fog light wires for the fcw? Since it only has 2.4 volts constantly with lights on or off. Please help! I keep scratching my head in this and refuse to go to the dealer if I don’t have too. Also got this wire coming out of the fuse box hot lead with an inline fuse with different plugs I have no idea what they go too? Mainly looking for some good close up pics so I got an idea thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
I can't offer much on this, its quite different than my car and I don't have fcw on mine. As for the red liine your holding looks like some kind of aftermarket (HID maybe) kit. The other plug (weather plug) your holding can be bought at your local Napa or other parts store, and you can make your own plugs with them. The square plug you are holding is for a relay.

It Might help if you zoom out on the pics so that people can see the general area your chasing all these wires from. Sorry can't help much more than that but I would be diligent going through that car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts